Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone ever fitted euro size plates to a Tesla? I was an idiot an ordered some custom ones without thinking and now realise they may not fit or look good..
haha whoops.
I got the thin premium ones. The plastic thing on the front one doesnt fit smugly. Its just a bit loose. Ill try and work out a way to fix it.
Not sure about Euro plates tho!

I believe the high end mercs have split screens while in motion to allow the front passenger to watch video footage e.g. you tube, movie or music video on one half of the screen and the driver views the other side with the normal drivers content
Ohh ill try it. the manual says its not cool, but doesnt say it cant be done..

Screenshot 2024-02-02 202641.png

I’ve got the kingpin custom covers for my custom plates, hopefully they’ll look ok
Just had a look at their site - id never imagined that buying numberplate covers was a thing haha.

I like having the model 3 covers on there, i think they dont sit right because the numberplate has a curve to it and the plastic frame isnt bent so its going a bit Cattywampus.

The back is ok it just the front.. its almost like the frame is a few mm too big. It looks like different states have different size slim number plates. On that site it says which states plates they fit... mystery solved, we probably get NSW or VIC size Tesla numberplate covers.. Nothing some hotglue wont fix...

Last edited:
Reactions: e-enthusiast30