Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is Victoria's bio security stuff at a variance (more "stricter") than rest of Australia? Surely that's not the only thing choking the ports in MEL?
It’s the same. It’s the biggest factor though. For for a terminal as busy as Melbourne, it’s a pain. There were ships turning around to go back to their countries do other shipping runs because Melbourne was that congested.

Saying that. We do have reasons for strict BS laws 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: bsbh
Jumping in with a completely random question here haha.

How often do you think Tesla will refresh the aesthetics of the model 3? Could we expect another major refresh in 7 years time?

Or do you think this is the base look they will use moving forward? Either way, loving my new model 3!

Reactions: Rosier
Jumping in with a completely random question here haha.

How often do you think Tesla will refresh the aesthetics of the model 3? Could we expect another major refresh in 7 years time?

Or do you think this is the base look they will use moving forward? Either way, loving my new model 3!
Every chance, but who knows?
Theres the model 2 that they want to drop, MY juniper, cybertruck ramping and whatever is going on with the roadster.

Ill put it in context with manufacturers like Holden - VT was a brand new car, VX-VZ were mostly cosmetic changes to the front and rear with a few tech improvements.
VF is the same as a VE is many ways also.
Styling/interior changes being the biggest differences.

I reckon we'll see minor changes in tje next few years until Elon is ready to drop a totally new design.

Just came back from a drive to Holden's carport (Adelaide) and there seems to be about 40x M3's scattered around the place. Spoke a friendly guy there who mentioned they're expecting a 200+ cars in the car park very soon.

Attachments

• 20240213_113917.jpg
    20240213_113917.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20240213_113812.jpg
    20240213_113812.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 13