Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm starting to get very bored with all this "very soon" and seriously thinking to cancel the order. Just way too much mess for an expensive car. It's not eggs in aldi, when delays and one smashed egg in a box can be forgiven for the price. Seals can be delivered now, and performance is cheaper than this. And surprisingly faster. Will call NL tomorrow and ask how to change it to a different car...
I feel you.. waiting sucks. The only thing that is putting me off from getting the seal is the android operating system.

Reactions: Koalified
I feel you.. waiting sucks. The only thing that is putting me off from getting the seal is the android operating system.
Yeah that is a bit jankey. Its also the reason i didnt go polestar, And all the stuff you still have to turn off to drive it.
I considered chsnging also, but am really, really glad i didnt, it would have been a mistake i would have regretted every day.

I do also know that waiting kinda sucks, but that all goes away very quickly once the car is delivered, and by the sounds of it there is a heap here getting ready.

View attachment 1018159
Made for it!

Also if anyone’s around Berwick it’s a nice local pizza shop that I’d highly recommend. Not sponsored lol.

And PSA; frunks is good for takeaway. It will keep the smell out of your fresh car. However; make sure the aircon is on recirculating because otherwise it will fill the cabin with food smell because the cabin vents are right there under the frunk
Tip of the day. No pizza in the frunk (front?)!

Reactions: Rosier
I'm starting to get very bored with all this "very soon" and seriously thinking to cancel the order. Just way too much mess for an expensive car. It's not eggs in aldi, when delays and one smashed egg in a box can be forgiven for the price. Seals can be delivered now, and performance is cheaper than this. And surprisingly faster. Will call NL tomorrow and ask how to change it to a different car...
I completely understand and have thought about it myself, but convinced myself it is worth the wait and this will be forgotten once i have the car. Plus I have got some M3 accessories and a 7kw Tesla charger installed - so no changing for me now! 😅

I completely understand and have thought about it myself, but convinced myself it is worth the wait and this will be forgotten once i have the car. Plus I have got some M3 accessories and a 7kw Tesla charger installed - so no changing for me now! 😅
haha yes, i forgot i had a shed full of stuff keeping me in the loop... hahaha

Heaps more street cred in a Tesla than a BYD too...

Especially with cringe custom plates
Ha what were the ones on Tall Pauls BYD.. ?

On a side note: I took the Tesla plastic surround thing off my front numberplate yesterday. It doesn't fit properly, its too big (thats what she said) and it wiggles loose.
Less wind resistance now so when @sishome and i line up at the bottom of the south-east freeway....

• Love
Reactions: Jules22
The day is here, Brisbane DC is full of white m3

Attachments

• PXL_20240214_232034555.jpg
    PXL_20240214_232034555.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 25
Just sayin... this last 24hrs before I pick up my car is boolsheet 🤣

This is my 4th brand spanker, but my first and third ('08 VE SS, AND '17 VF2 SSV Redline) I bought off the lot.
I had a 2 month wait for my Ranger in 2013, and the M3LR has taken 3 months.
I have severe ADHD so I dislike these types of shenanigans... they're my personal Hell in fact.🤣🤣🤣

This is my 4th brand spanker, but my first and third ('08 VE SS, AND '17 VF2 SSV Redline) I bought off the lot.
I have severe ADHD so I dislike these types of shenanigans... they're my personal Hell in fact.🤣🤣🤣
Is it worse the while waiting to get the delivery sms? As i am not enjoying that atm... 😅

On the home stretch! Well done!

• Love
Reactions: SiLENC3