Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes and no tbh 🤣
Uncertainty is one thing.. patiently waiting for something awesome when i know exactly when its happening is where I struggle 🤷‍♂️🤣
At least im not pathologically checking my phone in case i missed the notification anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Same here. Might be easier to get excited if the delivery date wasn't a million years away (million years also known as March 2nd).

And then drive thru the fruit fly inspection point into SA, see what they say... ohh no, this is an EV, it runs on lemon juice like those watches from the 90's
We made a battery out of a lemon back in school haha I think it was just as easy as installing copper and zinc electrodes.

Tested it by licking the two electrodes, why wouldn’t you. Don’t know if it was an actual electrical mini shock or the lemon juice but it was tingly. 😂

We made a battery out of a lemon back in school haha I think it was just as easy as installing copper and zinc electrodes.

Tested it by licking the two electrodes, why wouldn’t you. Don’t know if it was an actual electrical mini shock or the lemon juice but it was tingly. 😂
Apparently pineapple juice makes it taste better 🤷‍♂️🤣

22hrs, 36mins.

My apartment is spotless 🤣

Screenshot_20240215_142429_Messages.jpg

Can't catch a fish without a line in the water 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

First time posting 😊 Been monitoring this thread while waiting for my Stealth G LR ordered back in October. You guys make me feel less alone in the wait.

Apparently my car from the FA is stuck in some logistical nightmare in Melbourne. I'm in Adelaide. No word on any delivery.

So here I am... Waiting 🙃 If anyone has any updates on this situation feel free to hit me with it.

First time posting 😊 Been monitoring this thread while waiting for my Stealth G LR ordered back in October. You guys make me feel less alone in the wait.

Apparently my car from the FA is stuck in some logistical nightmare in Melbourne. I'm in Adelaide. No word on any delivery.

So here I am... Waiting 🙃 If anyone has any updates on this situation feel free to hit me with it.
Stealth grey LR! Awesome!! Thats going to be epic!

There were a bunch of people protesting Israeli affiliated ships at the docks on behalf of the Free Palestine movement.
Caused a lot of backlogs across the board as far as I know 🤷‍♂️
Im guessing that there is a lot of stock to be sent your way, but if trucks cant move then cars cant move.

Fantastic stuff & exciting times!
Btw is that the response from Tesla re delays?

Fantastic stuff & exciting times!
Btw is that the response from Tesla re delays?
Thank you 😊

'logistical nightmare' was my take on it. They spoke of a few ships coming in at the same time and there being hold ups getting the cars out.

I have a current window like a lot of people in Adelaide 14/2 - 05/03 and was advised not to expect any contact before March.

• Informative
Reactions: aaron.m
Thank you 😊

'logistical nightmare' was my take on it. They spoke of a few ships coming in at the same time and there being hold ups getting the cars out.

I have a current window like a lot of people in Adelaide 14/2 - 05/03 and was advised not to expect any contact before March.
I'd be very upset if Tesla don't communicate any issues sooner. I still expect the delivery to happen within the window (14/2 - 6/3).