Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i called the DC on the weekend and they advised me "they'll see if they could get me booked in today" - but i haven't received any contact since then besides the generic SMS/email "we'll book you in once we can" - i haven't pushed for more information though, i'm happy to wait for my turn just would like to know what i'm waiting for

also, looks like my delivery estimate has been changed to TBD, i guess this is a really good or a really bad sign? View attachment 1019717
Same here ... just got updated to TBD

I hate that. It seems to be an accepted cultural thing over there that you can skip queues if you have enough money. It seems to be a bit more frowned upon here for now.
The worse part is that the YouTuber said he knew at least two peoples haven't even placed the order for the Cybertruck and they took advantage of this referral credits and got their Cybertruck order in at the start of the queue! Feel very sorry for the people that have faith with Tesla and its product and placed their order 4 years ago! Such a shxtty move!

The worse part is that the YouTuber said he knew at least two peoples haven't even placed the order for the Cybertruck and they took advantage of this referral credits and got their Cybertruck order in at the start of the queue! Feel very sorry for the people that have faith with Tesla and its product and placed their order 4 years ago! Such a shxtty move!
Ill play devils advocate on this one...
It would be different if people could just pay a premium to jump the queue..
The fact that its done by using referral credits is just rewarding existing customers for pushing the brand in their own time.

I honestly don't have a problem with that!

• Informative
Reactions: Jules22 and airly
Wow you just made the cut! I booked in for last Sat and got cancelled on Wed arvo! And now in the forever waiting mode.

I don't think it is worth to push them to be honest. I am sure they are trying whatever they could to deliver the car to us.
And instead of answering phone calls they might be delivering cars haha.

• Funny
Reactions: MacTessy and airly
Just received a confirmation text from Tesla confirming my delivery appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I kinda can't believe the day is actually almost here! I sort of lost track of time lately, being busy with work and general life again (also checking this forum less made it seem like the time went quicker).

To all those still waiting, may your delivery appointments be expeditious and vehicles be everything you'd hoped for 💙

Just received a confirmation text from Tesla confirming my delivery appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I kinda can't believe the day is actually almost here! I sort of lost track of time lately, being busy with work and general life again (also checking this forum less made it seem like the time went quicker).

To all those still waiting, may your delivery appointments be expeditious and vehicles be everything you'd hoped for 💙
Excited for you mate!!! Enjoy the car!!!

• Love
Reactions: e-enthusiast30
Also guys, make sure that you check the car over PROPERLY inside and out.
I did the obvious exterior check over and had a look over the interior, but my excitement and prior arrangements meant that my interior check over was less than thorough 🤣

My girlfriend noticed the next day that the left side C pillar trim wasn't attached correctly.
Maybe a biproduct of the parcel shelf replacement?
There was a gap of at least 10mm, however 5 seconds snapping the clips back in place sorted it to my 100% satisfaction.

Everything else on the car was/is completely perfect 😁

Same here - pickup tomorrow as well. Can't believe it's here, after so many highs and lows in the waiting process!!

I called up today to see if i can find out what is happening:
- 15min on hold
- Got connected to someone very nice and friendly, but not in Adelaide.
- The info that she had access to was that it had not arrived to the DC yet.
- They have had logistical challenges with multiple shipments arriving at the same time.
- She was hoping that I'd get an update soon.
- Changing my car configuration wouldn't speed up the process.

Got an email also, and amazingly there is no time nor date to select. Still showing TBD.
I seriously don't know what to say. LOL
Don't say anything and let nature take its course?
Or say a lot and still wait for nature ti take its course?
Or crack the sads and get more sad when you realise you could have had your car in the next week or two?

Decisions decisions 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: dronus and airly
Don't say anything and let nature take its course?
Or say a lot and still wait for nature ti take its course?
Or crack the sads and get more sad when you realise you could have had your car in the next week or two?

Decisions decisions 🤣
I seriously need to let the nature take its course!
I do have a lot to worry about in my life than picking up a Tesla. LOL

Reactions: dronus
I seriously need to let the nature take its course!
I do have a lot to worry about in my life than picking up a Tesla. LOL
Don't even worry about that stuff mate.. it always works out how it should 🤙

I almost died at work in 2022, so my perspective is possibly somewhat different to yours.

Your car will come when your car comes - take it from a bloke who's had his for 3 days.. it's most definitely worth whatever wait you have!

I absolutely love my 330rwkw SSV Redline, but haven't so much as opened one of her doors since Friday 🤙⚡🤙

Don't even worry about that stuff mate.. it always works out how it should 🤙

I almost died at work in 2022, so my perspective is possibly somewhat different to yours.

Your car will come when your car comes - take it from a bloke who's had his for 3 days.. it's most definitely worth whatever wait you have!

I absolutely love my 330rwkw SSV Redline, but haven't so much as opened one of her doors since Friday 🤙⚡🤙
Thanks mate. I totally get that.
Life is amazing sometime.