Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ADL DC called me today to check the NL was ready to pay prior for pickup Sat. I asked if car was here and they indicated it was "on the way". The DC guy then asked if it arrived early, could I pick up earlier. I am paid up now and just need to call insurance if car is early. I presume I am one of my as my they are calling to make sure all ducks in a row.

• Love
Reactions: dronus and aaron.m
Saw this on fb, good comparison to the old red. Gosh it looks like a toffee apple
1708338110452.png

ADL DC called me today to check the NL was ready to pay prior for pickup Sat. I asked if car was here and they indicated it was "on the way". The DC guy then asked if it arrived early, could I pick up earlier. I am paid up now and just need to call insurance if car is early. I presume I am one of my as my they are calling to make sure all ducks in a row.
Youll see very shortly how hard they are working to get these cars into our hands.

Tomorrow I get formally ordained into the cult! Pick-up at 10:30am. A long time coming for me - I started the quoting with my NL back in June and placed my order August 31st. Much worse for my wife though, she's had to hear me yammer on for 6 months.

The Model 3 is an enormous upgrade on my current ICE vehicle (2007 Mitsubishi Lancer) but I'll still be sad to say goodbye. My parents bought it for me for my 17th birthday and I've kept it as my one and only car ever since. About 10 years on and its been all round reliable (less so in the last 12 months), but severely lacking modern safety features which I can't in good faith cart my kids around in. Not to mention the last two services have cost me about 3/4 of the value of the car 😂

Let's see how well I sleep tonight!

I picked mine up yesterday and have joyridden it for 74kms already. It's... glorious. It's worth the wait! You'll be laughing soon enough.
Ive done 480km in mine since Friday.
Thats a tank of fuel in my SSV, around $140-$150.
Ive spent $51 on charging (no decent home charging solutions in my building).

Such a fantastic car!

4 more sleeps to go, and still waiting for financiers to sign and settle my novated lease.

Yesterday, I found out financier had issues running an ID check using my drivers license.

Starting to stress me out, because the funds need to clear by Thursday.

Anyone else here using Maxxia for NL? any hiccups?
I’m using a company called Vehicle Solutions. Being a government employee Maxxia still have some involvement. My NL company sent the deed paperwork to my employer last Tuesday and it still hasn’t been signed off yet. If I hadn’t got the ball rolling early then I’d be potentially missing out on the car.. the paperwork takes 5 minutes to sign 🙃

Reactions: edy80y
4 more sleeps to go, and still waiting for financiers to sign and settle my novated lease.

Yesterday, I found out financier had issues running an ID check using my drivers license.

Not with Maxxia but I did have similar issues until Tesla emailed me asking for the remittance notice. When I forwarded that to SG Fleet they seemed to kick into gear and paid immediately.

Reactions: edy80y
Ive done 480km in mine since Friday.
Thats a tank of fuel in my SSV, around $140-$150.
Ive spent $51 on charging (no decent home charging solutions in my building).

Such a fantastic car!
My odo is 530km now. I’ve spent a total of $26, including one supercharge session worth $22. It’s nice that you can add your ‘time of day’(or fixed rate if that’s what you have) energy plan in to the Tesla app and it calculates the cost of charging accurately.

Full disclaimer, my energy plan includes an EV charging window, during which the rate is just $0.08/kW

I'm with Maxxia. I have delivery date of this Thursday and the funds haven't yet cleared, they are hoping to settle ASAP though. I told Tesla that it might be late and they said it's cool, just to advise them directly once settlement happens, and still aim for Thursday delivery (although noting it may have to be pushed back).

Reactions: Tesl3on and edy80y
Tesla DC called me today about remittance then sent an email asking to reply with the settlement remittance which includes the amount paid and the Tesla Bank Details. I guess they could use this as proof of payment while they wait for funds to clear.

Fingers crossed everything progresses smoothly.

@dronus please cross your feet for us too.
No problems with maxxia, they seem to know what they are doing.

I spent the day out in Bright (vic) lovely car to drive out here and turns some heads