Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Adelaideans, my EDD just changed to Mar 1 - April 6 (From Mar 4- Apr 6). I don't know what that means...
1708477614922.png

Not with Maxxia but I did have similar issues until Tesla emailed me asking for the remittance notice. When I forwarded that to SG Fleet they seemed to kick into gear and paid immediately.
Had the same request from Tesla on Monday. Forwarded it to SG Fleet but they said the delays is with the banks to process the fund transfer. Hopefully payment is on time for Friday delivery

Just a bit of an observation after driving my 330rwkw SSV Redline today while my M3LR is getting tinted/coated...

Theres something about driving an angry V8 that the tesla just can't match!
The commodore is a LOT slower off the mark, but up top would smash the M3.
The SSV and M3 are about the same weight, however the M3 feels considerably lighter due to the chuckability afforded by the very low centre of gravity.
I feel that the SSV would get the job done over the 1/4, but in a timed sprint up a twisy mountain road it would get positively annihilated.
With that said, the 4pot Brembo brakes on the SSV are infinitely more confidence inspiring than the brakes on the Tesla (even though ive probably only used the M3 brakes 5 or 6 times since Friday 🤣), and I much prefer the steering weight of the Holden - especially in competitive mode, which firms up the steering considerably.

Ill do some more testing in the coming weeks.. comparing the cars as far as which one i like more is pointless since I love them both for very different reasons, and I am incredibly grateful/fortunate to be able to experience the best of both worlds at my leisure.

Reactions: divstar and dronus
Had the same request from Tesla on Monday. Forwarded it to SG Fleet but they said the delays is with the banks to process the fund transfer. Hopefully payment is on time for Friday delivery
Finally settled and sent of the remittance to Tesla.

What a relief. Looking forward to Saturday pickup !!

Also might be able to get tints and coating appointment as early as Monday.

• Love
Reactions: SiLENC3 and bsbh
Those rims look fantastic. I wish my Model Y came with good looking rims, instead of the wheel cover
Order a set of centre caps/nut covers and take the aero covers off!
The alloys underneath definitely don't look terrible!
Far better than the chunky aero covers anyway!

Also a sidenote for anyone who has ordered the 19" Nova wheels - those lil black plastic covers that make the rim look bigger make adjustments to tyre pressure impossible - the servo nozzle is too bit to fit through the hole to mount to the tyre valve.
Its a pain in the a$$, since from factory the covers are super tight!
Super easy to remove one and get the job done, and the tesla tyre repair kit screws on easily enough, but I figured a cheeky PSA might be in order so that folks don't juat crack it and give up