Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s a black/white/19” wheels Long Range available in vic/tas/sa that doesn’t show up under search if anyone’s interested. Tesla emailed it to me last week and it’s still showing available with a VIN

https://link.tesla.com/ls/click?upn...RKH0EMr8JmLkkBwl2g-2FXZKoWxt5rTg-2B2ec-2Bc-3D

Someone take it before I do. Wife hates the 19s and doesn’t care much for the white interior. Don’t wanna be divorced

There’s a red one available in inventory right now for NSW.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpeg
    IMG_0264.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 10
US supply is all from Fremont, Europe is all from Berlin unless it’s UK which is from Shanghai as they only make RHD cars in Shanghai for now.
Shanghai makes mostly LHD and just fits in the RHD when they can.
If you watch this recent video from 3 days ago in southport see if you can see which side the steering wheels are on.

We had to wait aaagggeeessss for the first highlands to get sent to EU before they started RHD and it looks like they are back to LHD now

There’s a black/white/19” wheels Long Range available in vic/tas/sa that doesn’t show up under search if anyone’s interested. Tesla emailed it to me last week and it’s still showing available with a VIN

https://link.tesla.com/ls/click?upn...RKH0EMr8JmLkkBwl2g-2FXZKoWxt5rTg-2B2ec-2Bc-3D

Someone take it before I do. Wife hates the 19s and doesn’t care much for the white interior. Don’t wanna be divorced
That's what I ordered apart from 19in wheels. And I am in SA, why haven't they let me know, I would take it. How do I request it, I don't want to have to put another $400 down?

Shanghai makes mostly LHD and just fits in the RHD when they can.
If you watch this recent video from 3 days ago in southport see if you can see which side the steering wheels are on.

We had to wait aaagggeeessss for the first highlands to get sent to EU before they started RHD and it looks like they are back to LHD now
Thanks! - seems like they made enough red ones this past week, so I shouldn't worry as much ;)

Reactions: ezpz and dronus
Well boys and girls, after a hectic week of work, chasing Tesla to finalise my invoice and getting payments across in time my Red/White LR is here:

0F1536AF-5BC1-42E5-8F3D-7E55402944F0.jpeg

Trade in of my 21 SR+ was a breeze. So much more refined than the outgoing model. The sound system actually scares me slightly, holy moly.

Few things I find mildly confusing are the “push to park” on the screen is more like a push, hold, slide and rock? Also wasn’t expecting the ambient lighting to dim in the evening, unless that’s tied to the screen brightness at the mo.

Overall my ordering experience was largely positive. Like a lot of others have said, not much happens for a while and then it all does very quickly.

Change your order to those specs and the system will match you is what I was told. Otherwise give them a call and confirm it’s availability and they will do it for you I believe.
Put in a request for a callback. Have to show wife the wheels, don't think she is gonna go for them. She loved the all black look. My delivery window right now shows mar -Apr 2024. Hopefully that doesn't move to much.