Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, I know I am very lucky if I get my vehicle by the end of April. People like yourself have been waiting a lot longer than me.

What this process is teaching me is I clearly have no patience and issues around instant gratification. 😂
oh! you're not alone on that. I used to check my app multiple times a day, waiting for updated in my EDD and now I check the ship movements almost as often as if this would make it go faster and make it arrive here tomorrow 🤪
I thought I was patient before but now I know I was just fooling myself, no patience at all. 😂

• Funny
Reactions: BTRProducer
It's by email, you should receive an email with the instructions and you can just reply to it with the filled form, this image is the email I received:
View attachment 1029428

You can see at the top the email address you will need to reply to ([email protected])
Did you receive this email the same time you received the 'Your Model 3 has been assigned' email? I tried calling the person that texted but it says the line has been disconnected... I would like to send my competed registration back

IMG_0653.jpeg

Got a new EDD

Did you receive this email the same time you received the 'Your Model 3 has been assigned' email? I tried calling the person that texted but it says the line has been disconnected... I would like to send my competed registration back
I got both emails at the same day but the first one around 9am ("Your Model 3 has been assigned") and the registration email one almost 5pm of the same day. Like Bonquopg said, you may just send the filled form to [email protected] with your reservation number.

Hopefully, Tesla wants to get as many Model 3s out as possible before the end of the trimester (to boost their sales figures) so you can get yours this month still. 🤞
Yeah I just called up Tesla and they gave me the same email address so I sent it back to them with my Reservation number as the subject.

In terms of EDD I am hoping end of next week (great bday present) or early April so fingers crossed.🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: BaymaxW
How many of you have ordered EAP, I have added it to mine but wondering if it's even worth it
M3H still doesn't have Summons and/or Autopark enabled. It seems an update is coming next month that will improve both (in US at least) but I'm not sure it will come to the Highland. You can add that at any time so, in my opinion, not worth (at the moment at least)

Reactions: ConnorMcleod
I got both emails at the same day but the first one around 9am ("Your Model 3 has been assigned") and the registration email one almost 5pm of the same day. Like Bonquopg said, you may just send the filled form to [email protected] with your reservation number.
Lol I got the registration email and have replied back to it immediately with the attached rego document just to be safe.

Reactions: BaymaxW
Nice one! My documents have also come through now and the EDD has updated to the same as yours. Hoping for 28th March and ready for some nice Easter driving.
I'm hoping too haha! Don't know how possible it is to get the earliest date out of that time frame... does anyone know?

Also which DC are you picking up from?

Have you received your final invoice?

Last edited: