Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of interest what was your original EDD when you ordered? That’s quite a while to wait post COVID!
Was originally Jan - March when i first ordered and i remember i was hopeful for the start of that window 😂 . I think there was a number of factors leading to that delay and I wouldn't expect anywhere near the same amount of time for people ordering now as things certainly seem more settled. Plus i think my order hit every speed bump on the way from a ship that took a heap of stops on the way through China, Korea and Japan, port hold ups getting off loaded in Melbourne, transport from Melb to Adelaide, the parcel shelf shenanigans and now just smaller size of the Adelaide DC needing to get lots of cars through.

Reactions: ezpz and dronus
IMG_0656.jpeg

Woo - I’m calling Tesla as they have only offered me one date and I am unavailable.

Reactions: kmsyd777
Exactly… kinda pathetic. Def been the lowlight of what has been a rather pleasant order and delivery experience. Hope delivery day will make up for it!
I think it will, most people here that were complaining a lot about the wait process (and lack of transparence on how the car allocation works, etc.) after getting their car they keep saying it was worth the wait. Good Luck to you on the delivery day and don't forget to share your experiences on the other page topic about experience and tips of the Highland (Australian Model 3 Highland experiences, tips, tricks). I have been reading and watching everything I can about the car to cope with the wait. 🤪