Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For folks who are still waiting for their VIN#s, I guess the ships to keep an eye on are -
Don Juan - due into Bris on 22/3
Orca Ace - due into Melb on 22/3
Orchid Ace - Arrived into Singapore yesterday 19/3
Morning Cherry - due into Singapore on 24/3

not sure if I've missed any?

• Love
Reactions: Wagits and ezpz
IMG_0655.png

I received the above email just a moment ago… bit of a shame that my build will be last years

I was under the impression the VIN is assigned before the car is loaded on the ship?
I don't think Tesla will confirm it either way but I've seen and heard people say all - as soon as the car rolls off the manufacturing floor / when it's loaded onto a boat / when the boat is enroute to your country / or when the cars are offloaded in the destination country. Some people get lucky when others cancel their orders, as some of the folks here :)... so could be anything I guess

Crazy. If it goes that long for me I’ll have to redo my finance approval
Yeah, My initial approval would have lapsed but about half way through my wait I ended up pushing my NL company to review/change financiers because their preferred one was ridiculously expensive. In the end we switched financiers and I had to reapply anyway but at least this way i am saving quite a significant amount because of it.