Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suspect you're right. These are cars on the same boat as yours due to arrive shortly. Still holding out hope mine is on there with yours and a VIN magically appears once they unload it all! 🙏
my VIN never appeared in the app itself but I could see it in the website source code (and later when I received the NSW registration documents). Have you checked in the source code? just go to the Tesla my account page (where you can see your ordered car), right click on the mouse and select to view the page source, then search for "vin":
In my page there were 4 "vin": and my actual VIN was in the second or third find. There is a chrome/edge extension that can find it for you as well.

my VIN never appeared in the app itself but I could see it in the website source code (and later when I received the NSW registration documents). Have you checked in the source code? just go to the Tesla my account page (where you can see your ordered car), right click on the mouse and select to view the page source, then search for "vin":
In my page there were 4 "vin": and my actual VIN was in the second or third find. There is a chrome/edge extension that can find it for you as well.
Cheers, yeah I check the page source regularly. The only VIN that shows up is for the car im trading in.

Reactions: BaymaxW
Well that was fast! Well done SG Fleet.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 11.50.50 PM.png

It may take 2-3 days to appear in your account but, from what I've seen from others here, it should appear in there.
I transferred the money in 5 different tranches starting on a Friday evening after hours and then through to Sunday evening. It all showed up in the Tesla account by COB on Monday, which I thought was pretty quick. They even called me the next morning to see if I wanted to bring my delivery forward to Thursday (I guess they needed one more day for filing the registration paperwork)! Things just happened very quickly...

I transferred the money in 5 different tranches starting on a Friday evening after hours and then through to Sunday evening. It all showed up in the Tesla account by COB on Monday, which I thought was pretty quick. They even called me the next morning to see if I wanted to bring my delivery forward to Thursday (I guess they needed one more day for filing the registration paperwork)! Things just happened very quickly...
Hopefully I see rego pop up on my service NSW app today or tomorrow!

Guys, anyone waiting for Model 3 LR UR, black interior with 18” in Melbourne, I ordered 25th of Feb. I am running out of patience:(. $1000 price drop email is a welcome but VIN is what I need.
On the up side, at least you didn't order a Toyota Yaris. They have a 180 day average wait time and you end up driving a Yaris...