Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Leo Spirt docked in Adelaide yesterday arvo and departed this morning. I thought I'd go down and see what I could see. Looks to be around 50 M3P's only, no other variants that I could spot. Mostly red and white, but a couple of greys. Didnt see any blue ones.
View attachment 1056900
View attachment 1056901
View attachment 1056902
View attachment 1056903
View attachment 1056904
This is the level of dedication I appreciate.

Not a bad guess either - based on the VIN you shared with me, the total was 30.

🔥

Reactions: Jules22
Interesting, they must fit the aero covers when they get to the delivery centre. I don't want the large aero covers fitted. I might find out if they can be left off for my car.
Indeed, if they have aero covers they are left off until delivery. If you have a close look at the youtube videos of them being loaded they are all naked.
Well the ones ive seen anyway :)

Reactions: Brando_o
So Leo Spirt docked in Adelaide yesterday arvo and departed this morning. I thought I'd go down and see what I could see. Looks to be around 50 M3P's only, no other variants that I could spot. Mostly red and white, but a couple of greys. Didnt see any blue ones.
View attachment 1056900
View attachment 1056901
View attachment 1056902
View attachment 1056903
View attachment 1056904
Its so good to see Tesla being delivered straight to Adelaide for you guys. It certainly would save you from the delays we had with the Melbourne ports, then trucking them to Adelaide.
There is going to be some happy new owners smiling very soon!

Port Kembla now shows Turandot arriving Tuesday 14:00. They must have hooked up all the M3Ps on board to do it in about 14hrs from leaving Brisbane!! The time before that was Thursday 0959 where it must have been dragging its anchor. Maybe there is some change of schedule going on?
Maybe the Green Bay slot in Port Kembla has become free given that it has yet to get to Brisbane?

Port Kembla now shows Turandot arriving Tuesday 14:00. They must have hooked up all the M3Ps on board to do it in about 14hrs from leaving Brisbane!! The time before that was Thursday 0959 where it must have been dragging its anchor. Maybe there is some change of schedule going on?
Wonder how true that is, still showing 22nd - 30th delivery timeframe though and no choice to choose delivery date yet.

3 days out from pickup and no changes from Tesla yet so everything must still be on schedule.
I spoke too soon. They just called me to delay until Saturday. Problem is that is going to cause problems for my finance so I have had to push back even further to next Tuesday. My current loan payout letter is only valid until the 21st because my payments come out on the 22nd and because I am trading in my current car and they are paying out the loan and applying the surplus to the cost of my car I have to wait until the payment comes out now and then get a new payout letter and send it to Tesla and get them to generate a new invoice that I then have to forward to my finance company so they can then make the payment. What an absolute pain in the butt!!

I spoke too soon. They just called me to delay until Saturday. Problem is that is going to cause problems for my finance so I have had to push back even further to next Tuesday. My current loan payout letter is only valid until the 21st because my payments come out on the 22nd and because I am trading in my current car and they are paying out the loan and applying the surplus to the cost of my car I have to wait until the payment comes out now and then get a new payout letter and send it to Tesla and get them to generate a new invoice that I then have to forward to my finance company so they can then make the payment. What an absolute pain in the butt!!
Oh Damn ! That’s frustrating. Hopefully all worth it and sorted soon

if Turandot leaves Brisbane tonight then maybe they will update Port Kembla's arrival time and could start sending out messages about "approaching" from tomorrow for initiating rego and payment processes.
Bloody hope so lol! Brisbane port authority says it’s supposed to leave tonight at 22:00.
I haven’t got any approaching messages ( I’m on the Goldy ). Should be soon?
def should’ve unless your vehicle is on another ship? I know walrus ace and Leo spirit are also carrying performance models.

Turandot leaving port 21:00

All the QLD cars must be off the boat now I guess...

1718622378231.png