Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Feb-May gang

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys. Victoria order RWD Blue with black interior, 20" wheels. OD 12/12/22. Received new EDD today May 22 - June 12. It's coming!! Someone I know with OD 13/01/23 also received EDD with same dates.
Hi, same with me, today in the early morning I checked at exactly 12 am and my EDD changed to May 22 - June 12. Ordered MY RWD black interior white exterior and 19-inch wheels. From my research, all orders in Victoria around October 2022 to early Jan 2023 have gotten their EDD today. I think it is because with Turandot arriving on the 8th of May and another ship arriving later in may(i have forgotten its name) the queue has shrunken.

Good news for people in Vic

Reactions: StrangerGuy
Most people estimated delivery in Feb - may range was changed to 22 May to 12 June. But it has reverted back for most people to feb - may again. I had a vin which no i can see as well as my vehicle registration application. Apparently, it was some glitch that occurred this morning. If you had the feb - may delivery it probably changed and reverted back if you saw it or even if you didn't see it.

Does anyone know what ship is arriving in Melbourne this month? I know Turandot is arriving on the 8th of May, but what is the other one that is arriving in late May? I hope if these two ships arrive, the deliveries for the Feb - may period will start.

Also, I received a VIN this morning, which later disappeared. I think this glitch happened to most people today. Was this VIN and EDD that i received today my actual VIN and EDD?

Does anyone know what ship is arriving in Melbourne this month? I know Turandot is arriving on the 8th of May, but what is the other one that is arriving in late May? I hope if these two ships arrive, the deliveries for the Feb - may period will start.

Also, I received a VIN this morning, which later disappeared. I think this glitch happened to most people today. Was this VIN and EDD that i received today my actual VIN and EDD?
Your guess is as good as any. We're all on the same *boat* - pun intended but also not on the same boat to add an extra layer to it all...

Morning Cherry according to this: Asia to Oceania | Armacup

• Informative
Reactions: bean2006