Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Feb-May gang

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else in here still have the issue where any payments you make towards your vehicle don't show online? There is meant to be a "payments" tab online which doesn't seem to be there. It's really unnerving to be honest when transferring such large amounts of money.

I know there is a workaround with checking the page source and searching for "Raw Amount", but I honestly can't believe it hasn't been fixed.

Absolutely disgusting! Ordered 17th October with same build date 03/04, RAV database registered, today moved to 16-30 June from 13/5-3/6. This is the 6th EDD moved backwards. Feeling I'm abandoned by Tesla. Based Chatswood Sydney.
Mine was ordered 28th Sep, same build date, RAV database registered, Sydney based. Blue with standard spec. date also moved to 12-30 Jun.

Does anyone else in here still have the issue where any payments you make towards your vehicle don't show online? There is meant to be a "payments" tab online which doesn't seem to be there. It's really unnerving to be honest when transferring such large amounts of money.

I know there is a workaround with checking the page source and searching for "Raw Amount", but I honestly can't believe it hasn't been fixed.
Many have mentioned about the payments tab but I couldn’t click on it until the delivery date and time was booked.

I transferred a test payment when I received the invoice. It showed up in the rawAmount page source code and in the payments tab after delivery date was booked. I transferred the rest and it showed up within a couple of hours.

UPDATE:
EDD pushed forward 16 MAY - 5JUN (Melbourne). Spoke to my SA today he is confident about deliveries next week now o_O
I had the same EDD. Got the pick up text on Friday and booked pick up for Wednesday. You shouldn’t be far off.
I have been lurking on this thread for a while. Ordered in October and have been allocated a vin and build date 03/04. My edd just got moved to 8 to 29 June not sure what can take this long. It’s already registered in RAV database.
I got the same Build data and RAV on the 04/05. My EDD was May 15 - June 5. Got the scheduled delivery text on Friday and booked pick up on energy, 17th. Most of you shouldn’t be far off. You waited this long. It’s only a matter of days now.

Lots of Alexandra customers have already picked up theirs, while Chatswood customers haven't. Sydney based.
I hear you, Alexzhang. Tesla's approach to order fulfilment doesn't seem fair at all. Port congestion can cause delays, but the randomness of who gets their car first is at least partly due to Tesla. Unfortunately, my experience is that they will say anything and be accountable for very little. At least yours shouldn't be too far away.

Whats the matter with Alexandria, order date Late Aug 2022 and edd has pushed out twice. Tesla SA keeps telling its soon and anytime, but its not reflective of the 3 EDD changes, absolute nonsense with no accountability
Yep, that is a long wait.
On a lighter note, I am delighted to have such sporting royalty in our midst. A question, though: Will you be buying your Tesla on a Novaked lease?

• Funny
Reactions: Elite Display
I had EDD May 15 - June 5. Victoria. However, I got the scheduled delivery text yesterday and booked pick up for 17th of May.

I see quite a lot of posts about insurance. Everyone’s scenario is soo different. I enquired with 6 insurance providers and RACV was the cheapest for me. Complete cover, $75,000 value, 36 months new car replacement at $1300 per year.
Complete cover offers zero excess of windscreen/glass replacement and unlimited hire car period.
Which company is this?
Many have mentioned about the payments tab but I couldn’t click on it until the delivery date and time was booked.

I transferred a test payment when I received the invoice. It showed up in the rawAmount page source code and in the payments tab after delivery date was booked. I transferred the rest and it showed up within a couple of hours.
How do you read the rawAmount text?
Mine is: [{"amount":"-$400.00","rawAmount":-400,"paymentDate":"09\/01\/2023"}],"monthlyPayment":"","amountFinanced":"-$76,836.00"