Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That seems a bit expensive compared to ACT (white on white), we don't have to pay stamp duty however.

View attachment 898707
You are lucky. In WA we get whacked with at least $6500 in Stamp Duty for MYP with license fee based on vehicle weight, as well as the LCT of course. Although currently there is no EV road user charge until 2027, EV users are certainly paying their share of Tax in WA.

No way the batch is full. They should be able to produce all of Australia's cars in 1 day with how small the order quantities are. The only restriction may have been space on a boat. Could be that only a small allocation were built that made it on what I assume is Paglia and it's only those cars receiving VINS
I wonder if WA MYP deliveries will be on a different ship straight to Fremantle

• Informative
Reactions: joseph.luppino
Well this is all very exciting! Go the MYP!

Now the question is what % breakdown between the models being loaded onto ships.....?
No WA people reporting VINS or updated delivery dates as yet. Nothing for me as yet: MYP white/black ordered late on June 10th at around 4:30pm and I ticked the trade in box to see what Tesla would value the M3P at. No valuation yet either.

No WA people reporting VINS or updated delivery dates as yet. Nothing for me as yet: MYP white/black ordered late on June 10th at around 4:30pm and I ticked the trade in box to see what Tesla would value the M3P at. No valuation yet either.
If you’ve got white and black and that’s in inventory it all but confirms that there are vins yet to be allocated otherwise you’d have the one in inventory. Question is now whether Paglia will have another run of vins or if it comes on a different ship. Noting there was allocations for almost every state but WA my moneys on the latter. There’s one ship I’m watching that leaves another Chinese port tomorrow.

I'm in Tas, special truck delivery so no date yet.
Latest news, my 'To Be decided' delivery date (truck is different changed from jan to march at the last update) has just turned back to 'Jan to March 2023' which means at least someone is looking into my order in some way. I'll take that as a positive. Midday day 0 order white on blck. The WA inventory MYP is white on white which is interesting. Perhps white on blck is the more common selection???

Reactions: joseph.luppino
Latest news, my 'To Be decided' delivery date (truck is different changed from jan to march at the last update) has just turned back to 'Jan to March 2023' which means at least someone is looking into my order in some way. I'll take that as a positive. Midday day 0 order white on blck. The WA inventory MYP is white on white which is interesting. Perhps white on blck is the more common selection???
WA inventory is white exterior black interior. I ordered white on white and would not be happy if that exact selection was sent to WA for floor stock 😅

Reactions: Way Downunder
My Bad the WA MYP is white on black. misunderstood the web page.....

Reactions: fizzle