Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So if Paglia is practically already at Brisbane, seems odd that there’s only a small number of MYP orders with a VIN? Or are they just really late with allocation?
I have a feeling there are a few M3 and MY on that ship as well as what else was departing Shanghai. No guarantee that it's filled with Tesla's could be a variety of manufacturers and products. Could be in the end that only a small allocation of MYP made it on that ship.

Reactions: Way Downunder
So if Paglia is practically already at Brisbane, seems odd that there’s only a small number of MYP orders with a VIN? Or are they just really late with allocation?
The Brisbane Port Schedule shows that the Paglia will be at anchor now and will enter the port on 4th of Feb and also depart on the 4th to Port Kembla which if correct seems to indicate not many Brisbane bound cars on board...?

Could be in the end that only a small allocation of MYP made it on that ship.
Hoping this isn’t so 😆
enter the port on 4th of Feb and also depart on the 4th
From memory when watching other ships unloading Teslas, departing the same day wasn't uncommon (I don’t think?). It would dock early in the morning and leave late at night. Who knows.

Reactions: Dreumus