Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This will be me signing out of this thread - MYRWD white/white/20” collected yesterday from Miranda. OD 26/12/22.

The car park was wayyyy fuller than when I test drove back in January, rows of new vehicles parked in, nowhere left to park VS in January, ample parking spaces available.

There were 7 vehicles being picked up in my time slot. We were a bit early and then out of there 10 minutes after the scheduled pick up time. Car was fully charged.

It has USS, build date 3rd April. I didn’t ask about comfort suspension but in my opinion the ride feels very smooth (although admittedly I am coming from a Hilux/Mazda 3 household so no comparison to the luxury SUVs).

Finish is not perfect but appears to be passable (for example, the panel gap on left side of the frunk is noticeably smaller than that of the right side - however it is minor).

#1 biggest surprise is quality of the sound system. It is unreal. Check your EQ settings as mine were all on max 8.0 from pick up.

Love the driving experience, so much fun. And now the wait feels like nothing!

Catch you all on the road 👋
Another fellow masterspec. Send pics bro!

Reactions: Jack23
Hi, I am from Sydney, guessing my MY, BD - 14/04 is on Morning Crystal any idea why Morning Crystal is still waiting to dock after reaching Brisbane on 29/04. Asia to Oceania | Armacup says still says 29/04 - Brisbane & 24/05 Port Kembla, I can see it lined up to dock on 22/05 in Brisbane but I can't see it in Port Kembla list of arrival/departures (Daily Vessel Movements). How it all works? Anyone in the BD & same boat?

Hi, I am from Sydney, guessing my MY, BD - 14/04 is on Morning Crystal any idea why Morning Crystal is still waiting to dock after reaching Brisbane on 29/04. Asia to Oceania | Armacup says still says 29/04 - Brisbane & 24/05 Port Kembla, I can see it lined up to dock on 22/05 in Brisbane but I can't see it in Port Kembla list of arrival/departures (Daily Vessel Movements). How it all works? Anyone in the BD & same boat?
I am also in Sydney with the same BD. I've been waiting patiently for updates but haven't heard of anything since 22nd April when i received the text saying I have been assigned a vehicle, and shortly after receiving the final invoice.

• Informative
Reactions: satred