Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We received an email as well just then, no perks for the delay as we have already purchased EAD. This is what we the email says..

"Hi

Since our last update, we have continued to work closely with our vessel carrier on the arrival of your Model Y. While progress has been made, they are yet to receive final clearance for the vessel to dock.

Due to this, your estimated delivery window has been further impacted. You will find the most up to date information in your Tesla Account. We will continue to provide further updates over the holiday period and as soon as your Model Y arrives into Port Kembla, you will receive a message inviting you to schedule your express delivery appointment.

We thank you for your continued patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused by these continued delays. It is our priority and focus to get you into your Model Y as soon as possible.

If you require further assistance, please contact us on 1800 686 705, quoting your order number.."

We received an email as well just then, no perks for the delay as we have already purchased EAD. This is what we the email says..

"Hi

Since our last update, we have continued to work closely with our vessel carrier on the arrival of your Model Y. While progress has been made, they are yet to receive final clearance for the vessel to dock.

Due to this, your estimated delivery window has been further impacted. You will find the most up to date information in your Tesla Account. We will continue to provide further updates over the holiday period and as soon as your Model Y arrives into Port Kembla, you will receive a message inviting you to schedule your express delivery appointment.

We thank you for your continued patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused by these continued delays. It is our priority and focus to get you into your Model Y as soon as possible.

If you require further assistance, please contact us on 1800 686 705, quoting your order number.."
Looks like the same email we got last week?

you must be special Winnie. I haven't got an email yet
I haven't received it also but i did notice the last lot of emails posted here before i received the last update from them so i believe its more of a manual process in sending out the emails and we should get one soon,
If not i will be pushing for something when we actually know that GC is on the way down the coast.

Just a thought, may be they are offering EAP to the ones who placed the order a while back? I placed our order nor too long ago, on 30th Nov, the email I've received today won't say anything about EAP, or could be because we have already opted for EAP.
For sure, I wouldn't expect them to be compensating everyone, just those who have had EDD's pushed back repeatedly.