Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally. After Ordering on August 26th 2023, I have a delivery date of 19th February, in Adelaide. Its been a challenging few months, and I wish you all the best in getting your vehicles soon. I'll stay on the forum for a while to see how everyone progresses along, but I want to thank everyone for being polite, courteous, and above all supportive. Stay patient everyone, the GC saga and the wait is nearly over.....

Just found out that M3H's on the Firmament Ace, which arrived in Melbourne after the Morning Crystal, are already being delivered. But still no delivery date for me on Morning Crystal yet 😓 The wait is getting harder and harder haha
Same same, given what we’ve gone through with GLOVIS I’d appreciate some priority on our orders! Cars have been unloaded for 2 weeks now. Tomorrow marks yet another EDD early date that came and went

I can't understand this, Tesla's website shows a number of MY24 LR cars available in inventory ("ready for registration and delivery in VIC), but they don't want to allocate these to those people who've been waiting for a long time? (At least I ordered in Jan, and LA is carrying my car, but it seems like people have been waiting since Aug/Sept)?
Are Tesla really hoping people will cancel their existing orders, forfeit the $400 and come to them to place an inventory order?

I can't understand this, Tesla's website shows a number of MY24 LR cars available in inventory ("ready for registration and delivery in VIC), but they don't want to allocate these to those people who've been waiting for a long time? (At least I ordered in Jan, and LA is carrying my car, but it seems like people have been waiting since Aug/Sept)?
Are Tesla really hoping people will cancel their existing orders, forfeit the $400 and come to them to place an inventory order?

It's because cars in "inventory" aren't actually sitting there waiting to be delivered. Most of the time they're on a ship that's on its way.

I know only too well because I ordered an inventory car on 1st Nov. Was supposed to be delivered in Nov, but it was on Glovis. Still haven't got a pickup date, for a car that was supposed to be delivered within the month of Nov 😓

• Informative
Reactions: bsbh and cafz
Anyone Sydney Lapis Arrow got a scheduled delivery date yet?
Well mine was allegedly on the LA but the silence from Tesla is deafening. Then someone posted they Tesla were having problems shifting the cars as there were no car transporters available.
I don't know what to believe now?
To make matters worse I said Goodbye to my Model 3 LR yesterday, it had been a great journey...

Anyone else's Novated lease not pay on time? I organised it last year (glovis caravel car). A few weeks back I gave them a few weeks notice of the scheduled pickup day. Basically as soon as tesla told me i told them and asked them to pay a few days earlier. A few days before pickup they ask me for new financial details and applications again. As pickup day approached i get radio silence and they didn't get around to paying on time. So after chasing tesla for delivery, now tesla is chasing me for payment, and im chasing the novated lease company. .Now they tell me they've done everything they can and it's the banks fault which I don't believe. Anyway learnt my lesson I guess. First world problems for sure. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We have several people at my office who are novating their new tesla’s. A large financier has had a cybersecurity breach back in late Jan and some of their subsidiaries are having issues with their contracts as their systems have not been restored. This is causing payment issues. There is an article in the financial review about the cyber attack.

Reactions: tref