Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing wrong with that at all, all about personal preference.

I wish they had this original silver tho, would have taken it in a heartbeat.

You've inspired me to check out a full wrap in this colour, I thought I was happy with my white with black wrap accents combo

Tesla-Model-3-Silver-San-Fran-300x204-3412594795.png

Reactions: Australia
How does everyone else feel about the tiny slither of a read window in the hatchback door? It took a lot to get used to coming from a M3, may need to have cameras on the entire time, the lack of visibility was a bit of an issue on the M3. Im gonna worry everytime I reverse in the Y.
Ive had sh*t visibility through the rear of previous cars so I've gotten used to it TBH. Only use the rear mirror to check the kid in the backseat now

Just to chime in.
Out of all the days of refreshing the MY page, on the morning of orders being accepted I had to be on a plane in the morning and only got back to check again arriving at home at 9pm.

In the app it still stats Est, Delivery Nov 2022 - Feb 2023.

Some thing are just meant to be.

Just received following mail from Tesla Australia, however, I am wondering where is this Edit Design link/button? I could not find it...

You can now upgrade your Model Y to Enhanced Autopilot.
Navigate on Autopilot
Automatically drive from on-ramp to off-ramp on the motorway

Auto Lane Change
Prompt your car to move into an adjacent lane

Autopark
Automatically parallel or perpendicular park, with a single touch

Smart Summon
Your car will park itself in tight spaces or come and find you
To upgrade from Autopilot to Enhanced Autopilot, sign in to your Tesla Account, go to ‘Edit Design’ to view pricing and add it to your order. The upgrade will affect the driveaway price of your vehicle.

Just received following mail from Tesla Australia, however, I am wondering where is this Edit Design link/button? I could not find it...

Navigate on Autopilot

Auto Lane Change

Autopark

Smart Summon
To upgrade from Autopilot to Enhanced Autopilot, sign in to your Tesla Account, go to ‘Edit Design’ to view pricing and add it to your order. The upgrade will affect the driveaway price of your vehicle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220715-142929.png
    Screenshot_20220715-142929.png
    348.9 KB · Views: 62

Navigate on Autopilot

Auto Lane Change

Autopark

Smart Summon

If you add it now you will end up paying stamp duty/LCT etc on this price increase. The advice I got here from the people who know wayyy more than me is to add it afterwards as it's a software upgrade. I can see edit once I go into my account and click on Manage. The edit link is on the right hand side above the tutorials. If you have already been assigned a VIN then it might not be there anymore though