Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I to assume that the RN# is issued sequentially? My thought being, if they do, then we can broadly guestimate that as those receiving vin#'s with lower RN# given I ordered a "poverty pack", should be getting closer to my turn.

Is there a mobile app that I can use to log my km and vehicle costs etc? Does the Tesla app do this? Just looking at Tax time issues in splitting business and personal travel/costs. An App that is automated would be better.

Am I to assume that the RN# is issued sequentially? My thought being, if they do, then we can broadly guestimate that as those receiving vin#'s with lower RN# given I ordered a "poverty pack", should be getting closer to my turn.

Is there a mobile app that I can use to log my km and vehicle costs etc? Does the Tesla app do this? Just looking at Tax time issues in splitting business and personal travel/costs. An App that is automated would be better.
Sounds like a candidate for the "soon to be released" app store.

The Tesla App does not do that. But there are a number of ways to automatically do what you ask. I use the free "TeslaMate" which records a heap of stuff from the car. One section lists every drive with start, stop time, duration, where started from and where stopped. Also has energy used, SOC start/end et al. Not that you need all that for tax. But the locations are good and geo-located to address or business name. Times are to the nearest minute. That is a small part of the total info recorded and available.