Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MY RWD Vic order 10/6/22
EDD changed from 29 Aug - 5 Sept to 31 Aug - 9 Sept! It keeps slipping..
We have read a number of reports of people ordering a Model Y on the first day they were available On 10th June 2022. So many orders were received that day, that If you ordered close to 10:30AM Sydney time when it first opened you probably have or are close to getting your car now, but if you waited to get home from work and ordered it in the evening you may be looking at late this year or early next year.
So what time of the day on June 10 did you order?

We have read a number of reports of people ordering a Model Y on the first day they were available On 10th June 2022. So many orders were received that day, that If you ordered close to 10:30AM Sydney time when it first opened you probably have or are close to getting your car now, but if you waited to get home from work and ordered it in the evening you may be looking at late this year or early next year.
So what time of the day on June 10 did you order?
Did not have the foresight to record the time! Was definitely while still at work, around noon. Hopefully it was on the Asian Vision and will be with me add soon as deliveries start in Victoria.

Did not have the foresight to record the time! Was definitely while still at work, around noon. Hopefully it was on the Asian Vision and will be with me add soon as deliveries start in Victoria.
Ha! I also didn't think to make note of the time but my "Thank you for your order" e-mail confirmation arrived at 11:43am.

Do you know your VIN? If you check rav.infrastructure.gov.au it should let you know if your car arrived on Asian Vision. Mine appeared around 6pm after the ship docked in Port Kembla.

Ha! I also didn't think to make note of the time but my "Thank you for your order" e-mail confirmation arrived at 11:43am.

Do you know your VIN? If you check rav.infrastructure.gov.au it should let you know if your car arrived on Asian Vision. Mine appeared around 6pm after the ship docked in Port Kembla.
Yes, that’s the best way to estimate when you placed your order, but some people report not getting the “Thank you for your order” email. YMMV