Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank goodness Asian Vision has finally docked after a night in holding pattern in Bass Strait. And overnight my EDD has updated from Aug 28 to Sept 11, to a more pleasing Aug 29 to Sept 6. Finally that bank of rarely-used new Superchargers near me in Warrnambool are going to get a work-out! Now for the final wait for the magic SMS :) I can almost smell it now!

Where are people seeing these EDDs? In my order, under the reservation number there is a statement "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date". Is it somewhere else? Or are there others with no EDD?
Mine is a Performance, ordered 12:02pm 10th June (WA time). Thanks!

Looping back to parcel shelf
Ali express has some

AU $193.68 30%OFF | for Tesla Model Y Trunk Storage Partition Board CurtainCargo Cover Parcel Shelf Sound Insulation Privacy Car Accessories Parts
That $431.44 shipping cost though! 😁

I've paid $150 or so shipping costs from Aliexpress, that's A LOT of China Post stamps!

Reactions: lS3toM3
Do not order the parcel shelf from Tesforce or Whiteforce. They will not ship the item. I ordered from both of them and they just run down the clock and let Aliexpress cancel the order. They are also the same exact store under two different names. Either they don't have the item in stock or can't be bothered with shipping an oversized parcel.