Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do the deliveries of MYP in Singapore have any significance for us in Australia? I don't really understand how that works, do they configure the production line in Shanghai for a run of Performance, and is that what we are waiting for? And related, does anyone who ordered a MYP have a EDD? For reference my order went in 12:02pm !0th June (WA time), and I just have a statement they will "reach out to me" at some point. Thanks!
I'm not sure they are delivering MYP in Singapore. That could just be a demo car they're standing in front of. One article I found said only RWD were being delivered & MYP would come later in the year (Tesla Has Officially Started Deliveries of Model Y to Singapore).

Where are you located. Happy to talk to Tesla with you. I have the funds ready to go and I'm in Sydney
I'm in VIC. Tesla doesn't allow reallocation of orders, so the only option would be to take delivery and sell second hand - which isn't good for you as it means rebates etc aren't available. All academic now anyway, as the order has disappeared...and has probably been reassigned already.

Reactions: lS3toM3
EDD postponed further to Sept 6 to Sept 20 😩
Same here (Victoria) 😥.
I'm worried that the outstanding payment is delaying it, but I already told them on the phone that I want to pay the last part on a credit card (frequent flyer points come at me 😉) which apparently they made a note in the account so let's see.

Has anyone else paid the final amount on pickup day?

My understanding is that things will be pretty quiet here for a few weeks, Shanghai will be doing domestic production till the end of the quarter. For all us MYP people watching in envy as RWDs were delivered, I hope they kick off next quarter with a MYP run! Here's hoping!

Same here (Victoria) 😥.
I'm worried that the outstanding payment is delaying it, but I already told them on the phone that I want to pay the last part on a credit card (frequent flyer points come at me 😉) which apparently they made a note in the account so let's see.

Has anyone else paid the final amount on pickup day?
Okay phew just got the message. Scheduled for the 16th at Mulgrave. Only had 16th or 17th as options.