Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, I am about 1pm I think and it seems that will be a later ship as VIN holders seem to be 11:00am cutoff.
1674978863169.png

😭😭😭

Just got the email and SMS about the delivery.

Tesla Update: Your Model Y delivery is approaching. Once your Model Y is ready, you will receive an SMS to schedule your Express Delivery appointment.
Please complete any outstanding items, if financing ensure your approval is secured and your lender is ready to settle the funds.
Final payment is due at least 48 hours prior to your Express Delivery.
View outstanding items and payments in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account

Problem is the trade in is still 'in progress'

MYP Blue/White

Just got the email and SMS about the delivery.

Tesla Update: Your Model Y delivery is approaching. Once your Model Y is ready, you will receive an SMS to schedule your Express Delivery appointment.
Please complete any outstanding items, if financing ensure your approval is secured and your lender is ready to settle the funds.
Final payment is due at least 48 hours prior to your Express Delivery.
View outstanding items and payments in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account

Problem is the trade in is still 'in progress'

MYP Blue/White
Did you check for hidden vin?? I am guessing you have been assigned one. Call them up regarding the trade.. should only take 24-48 hr to come back with a offer

Just as a side not I selected "no trade in" when I ordered the car however when I was assigned a car/VIN I also got an email from Tesla prompting me that I can still request a Trade In (which I've done now out of curiosity)

Request a trade-in valuation for RN117xxxxx.

Hi Joseph Luppino,

It is not too late to take advantage of our simple online trade-in process. Apply your current car’s value to the overall cost of the car, less any outstanding finance.

Click here or the button below to request an estimate of your vehicle. Within 48 hours, the “Trade In” section of your account will be unlocked and you will have the ability to upload your current vehicles’ information into your Tesla Account.

This is a no obligation valuation.

Why Trade In

• Save yourself from being required to wash your car, advertise, and negotiate a sale

• No need to chase any payments, simply have it deducted from the cost of your vehicle

• Simple and exciting process to drop off your old vehicle and drive away in your new Tesla

Just as a side not I selected "no trade in" when I ordered the car however when I was assigned a car/VIN I also got an email from Tesla prompting me that I can still request a Trade In (which I've done now out of curiosity)

Request a trade-in valuation for RN117xxxxx.

Hi Joseph Luppino,

It is not too late to take advantage of our simple online trade-in process. Apply your current car’s value to the overall cost of the car, less any outstanding finance.

Click here or the button below to request an estimate of your vehicle. Within 48 hours, the “Trade In” section of your account will be unlocked and you will have the ability to upload your current vehicles’ information into your Tesla Account.

This is a no obligation valuation.

Why Trade In

• Save yourself from being required to wash your car, advertise, and negotiate a sale

• No need to chase any payments, simply have it deducted from the cost of your vehicle

• Simple and exciting process to drop off your old vehicle and drive away in your new Tesla
Interesting to see Tesla pushing for trade in. Isn't it more of a hassle for Tesla...