Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the prices increase in Australia again. Do the people who have already ordered, pay the higher price or the price stated when they ordered?
The sales rep that I talked to indicated that it would be re-evaluated on the day you accept delivery and the lower of the market price and order agreement is chosen. Also, my Order Agreement has not updated to automatically move to the lower price despite a Sales Rep saying that it would and others saying that it did for them.

I might call them again actually.

Review your Order Agreement, until told otherwise that's the price you'll be paying.

Reactions: Elite Display
The sales rep that I talked to indicated that it would be re-evaluated on the day you accept delivery and the lower of the market price and order agreement is chosen. Also, my Order Agreement has not updated to automatically move to the lower price despite a Sales Rep saying that it would and others saying that it did for them.

I might call them again actually.

Review your Order Agreement, until told otherwise that's the price you'll be paying.
Good idea. I had a look just then to make sure it was the lower price even though I ordered after the price drop haha

Reactions: krylonos
Does anyone know if the cars will be unloaded at Bris or Port Kembla and then transported to East Coast cities on car carriers or if they all get unloaded at their respective city ports? I used to hear that they were all unloaded at Port Kembla and then put on car carriers from there.

Does anyone know if the cars will be unloaded at Bris or Port Kembla and then transported to East Coast cities on car carriers or if they all get unloaded at their respective city ports? I used to hear that they were all unloaded at Port Kembla and then put on car carriers from there.
I've been tracking Paganella and it looks like its no longer going to the other East Coast ports.

Link: PAGANELLA, Vehicles Carrier - Details and current position - IMO 9427926 - VesselFinder

It was originally going to go to Port Kembla and Melbourne but looks like it's going straight back to Shanghai for more cars.

Link: Asia to Oceania | Armacup

I've been tracking Paganella and it looks like its no longer going to the other East Coast ports.

Link: PAGANELLA, Vehicles Carrier - Details and current position - IMO 9427926 - VesselFinder

It was originally going to go to Port Kembla and Melbourne but looks like it's going straight back to Shanghai for more cars.

Link: Asia to Oceania | Armacup

I'm pretty sure Paganella didn't pick up from Shanghai, it was a Korea and Japan pick up then to Brisbane and back out again. Paglia which is due around the same time to Brisbane (then down to other eastern seaboard) would likely have Teslas on it

Reactions: Elite Display
Just a quick Q: in the registration papers it’s asking me to complete the Representative Authority section to allow another person to register the car in my name. What should I put in there? I am registering it to myself, so should I leave it blank even thought they highlighted it?

Just a quick Q: in the registration papers it’s asking me to complete the Representative Authority section to allow another person to register the car in my name. What should I put in there? I am registering it to myself, so should I leave it blank even thought they highlighted it?

You need to complete this section, Tesla are registering it on your behalf.

All yellow sections need to be completed.

Reactions: aussiericky