Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey! A fellow June 17th person. We should share any updates to our orders.

It would make sense to me that they would just allocate cancellations to the next person in line in the same region with the same configuration. So no idea what actually happens.

You received a notification? Wow. Was that in the app or via txt? When did you receive it? I've had no notifications since the original order date.

I hope not just for delivery soon but for any update about our orders soon. Any at all would be good. :)
Sadly fellow 17th of Juner ;) no update or text of VIN or EDD. Only notification received from Tesla is that induction wheels price has dropped around $450 in January so this will be reflected in new invoice - when vehicle finally arrives.

So it would be interesting to see members still without a VIN or EDD for those still waiting for over 8 months (NSW) - noting that a model 3 owner recently received his after waiting for 11 months!

On a positive note, like you, we should both get the mobile connecter for free (pre July 2022 orders). It appears that stocks of which have recently been moved to a new warehouse on Tuesday.

Reactions: krylonos
What's the current EDD for fellow Victorians with MYP on order?

I have not received any communication about new delivery centre in port Melbourne, and my edd has pushed out to 20/3-10/4 from 14/2-3/7 previously.

I have heard other Victorian received message about new delivery centre with much earlier EDD. 😣

What's the current EDD for fellow Victorians with MYP on order?

I have not received any communication about new delivery centre in port Melbourne, and my edd has pushed out to 20/3-10/4 from 14/2-3/7 previously.

I have heard other Victorian received message about new delivery centre with much earlier EDD. 😣
Mine is 19/3-9/4 now but it was 14/2-4/3. Ordered 10:25 day 1