Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y RWD - MSM/ 19" ordered on 17th Feb... Any update on when it. might be available by in Melbourne..Since RWD's have been keep coming to Australia. Thankyou :)
I think it's too early to tell. We're still at RWDs from June.
That said - it was first month so the most sales.

There's lots of stock, lots of boats, lots of demand and lots of incompetence at the ports. 50/50.

Only carpet mats included. No boot liner
If you order before a certain date (cannot remember when) you will still get FREE mobile charger, when I called to Telstra Customer Service, they told me making the payment before April will have the FREE mobile charger before she realised that I placed my order in June 2022.

I guess they would possibly push customers to make their payments before April by promoting the FREE mobile charger. I might be wrong.

Not sure if I am being a psycho...but here is my spin...I reckon Paglia will dock next week and not on the 13th.

If I compare apple to apple Port victoria website vs Mirrat - I found some anomalies -
1) RCC Tianjan ( per Mirrat - scheduled to dock on 4/3 but per Port M, scheduled to dock on 1/3).
2) Positive leader ( per Mirrat - scheduled to dock on 4/3 but per Port M, scheduled to dock on 2/3).
3) Hoegh Jacksonville ( per Mirrat - scheduled to dock on 7/3 but per Port M, scheduled to dock on 2/3).
4) per Mirrat's schedule - Berth 2( which i presume is the occupied berth due to HT fire issue) is empty till 18/3...i.e. 3-4 weeks since fire breakout...
5) Paglia moved today to 12/3 instead of 13/3

Hey, this is me who wants my car asap....so all the things is very biased towards most optimistic view :)

Not sure if I am being a psycho...but here is my spin...I reckon Paglia will dock next week and not on the 13th.

If I compare apple to apple Port victoria website vs Mirrat - I found some anomalies -
1) RCC Tianjan ( per Mirrat - scheduled to dock on 4/3 but per Port M, scheduled to dock on 1/3).
2) Positive leader ( per Mirrat - scheduled to dock on 4/3 but per Port M, scheduled to dock on 2/3).
3) Hoegh Jacksonville ( per Mirrat - scheduled to dock on 7/3 but per Port M, scheduled to dock on 2/3).
4) per Mirrat's schedule - Berth 2( which i presume is the occupied berth due to HT fire issue) is empty till 18/3...i.e. 3-4 weeks since fire breakout...
5) Paglia moved today to 12/3 instead of 13/3

Hey, this is me who wants my car asap....so all the things is very biased towards most optimistic view :)
Port website last week before the fire had V. Pas docking by 24/2 and no mention of Paglia so i have little faith in that website and the port authority and government that runs it

• Love
Reactions: Will910809
Morning Cherry at the dock, now that is progress, been hanging about for weeks. Also Hoegh Trooper shows in Vessel finder as cock-eyed at the dock, my guess indicating it is disabled, quite interesting. it is going to be along 2 weeks waiting for Paglia then VPassama to get into port. My Tessories bits and pieces will be here well before the car is my guess.

After reading the manual again, these are probably the most important settings that I want to configure before I drive for the first time:
You'll want to link those driver profiles to your Tesla accounts (this is in the driver profile settings). I would also suggest setting the TACC following distance to at least 4 - the smaller the following distance, the sharper it'll brake for detected objects.

Morning Cherry at the dock, now that is progress, been hanging about for weeks. Also Hoegh Trooper shows in Vessel finder as cock-eyed at the dock, my guess indicating it is disabled, quite interesting. it is going to be along 2 weeks waiting for Paglia then VPassama to get into port. My Tessories bits and pieces will be here well before the car is my guess.
Delayed by nearly an entire month *facepalms*

For MYP orderers in Sydney with EDD between 8 and 29 March, do you have any updates on shipping? It sounds like Melbourne port is the problem but Sydney should be fine. Is that correct?
Look at the Armacup schedule for Australia Asia for the ships from Shanghai. Check the ships in the Port kembla location for how they are travelling with regards Delays. There is a Port schedule too to backup Vessel finder info/marinetracker info. Else see what Veda prime has if you need to get someone else to do the stalking.

Reactions: MyPWSyd
for those have received final invoice, when do you plan to make the payment? Just after setting the delivery date and time?
Yes, I've already confirmed (with a small amount) that if I make a payment in the morning, it appears on my Tesla account that evening (from Bank West)
I will pay the remainder once my delivery is booked in.