Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
interesting as previously they indicated my car was on was a vessel scheduled to berth on 12-Mar ... they wouldn't say the name of the vessel, however from the MIRRAT schedule that would be PAGLIA.
I agree, odd that the EDD has drifted so far but ship is arriving at the same time. Perhaps the Sales assit was just giving the info about boats that hesh had. I give up, the delivery window seems usually to get smaller not wider in my experience that's all.

Asia to Oceania | Armacup

Just updated.
Can you see any big changes?

Nothing too big it seems. I'd say they are just leaving Paglia and VK as they are until they actually berth at Melbourne and then assess from there. Paganella is now listed and it will be interesting if that reaches Shanghai before VK. If it does then cars scheduled might be moved onto that.

Looking at the dates given to those who had an EDD window given yesterday I am a bit worried that they are scheduled for VK/Paganella as the arrival dates do line up. That does mean that they may be scheduled to hang out at Shanghai for a few weeks. I'd like to think they are going on Don Juan or Morning Cherry but then surely their EDD would be earlier - especially for QLD folks with no port issues.

My car sat in Shanghai for 23 days before being loaded onto a ship so it does sometimes happen.

Reactions: Elite Display
I'm Chatswood, for what it's worth. So it seems like all NSW locations have the same update.

That update, literally right after the Paganella's ATA for the NZ port...I'm becoming more and more confident that we are actually are on that ship instead. I guess well know if the Turandot and Paganella arrive in Syd at different times.
Just checked Register of Approved Vehicles (RAV): Date of Entry 10 Mar/ Build date Feb 2023. MY RWD White/white/ SYD, 17 June Order.

Correct me if wrong but understand RAV is issued, amongst other factors, when within Australian Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).

I know some members have their RAV's also but understand that this does not necessarily mean EDD (currently 23-31 March) is exclusive. Any insights from the TBB (Tesla Brains Trust) 🧠

Reactions: krylonos
And the Paganella is off to a roaring start:

SmartSelect_20230310_193711_Firefox.jpg

Hello, first time poster, long, long time follower.

We placed an order for a MY RWD, white with black, 19” Gemini in early October 22.

We’ve had an EDD of Feb-May like most others on here. Am I right in understanding the shipments are increasing and the backlog is starting to clear?

Are there particular combinations of the MY RWD that would result in an earlier delivery?