Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Turandot is still heading south. A bit mad to travel down the coast, and then do a u-turn back to Brisbane, burning lots of fuel in the process!
The Turandot is only a hop, skip and a jump away from Port Kembla. The trinity of Pagenella, Grande Mirafiori and Turandot are now at Port Kembla with the three of them docking from the 17th-19th and scheduled to each undock about 24h after docking.

I think that everybody with an EDD that starts around the 23rd in NSW is looking like that is going to be pretty accurate.

Here are the three ships just hanging out now:

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 8.26.39 am.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 8.20.15 am.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 8.20.15 am.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
Something I got from my SA...

Here is some correspondence we have received from Tesla fairly recently, giving some closure on your concerns.

As a gesture of goodwill, customers who are matched to a vehicle built on or before 27 February 2023 will receive a UMC included in their vehicle delivery. In an effort to keep the process streamlined, inventory sales for vehicles built prior to 27 February 2023 will also be delivered with a UMC included.

As you can see from your Invoice, the vehicle you are assigned was built before the 27th of February, which means you will receive a UMC.

Tesla Canberra

I have charge HQ but can’t get it to charge only off solar and not the grid. I have a fronius inverter and Tesla wall charger. Would be great if someone can screenshot their settings that charge only off solar.
Hi hi hi
Something I got from my SA...

Here is some correspondence we have received from Tesla fairly recently, giving some closure on your concerns.

As a gesture of goodwill, customers who are matched to a vehicle built on or before 27 February 2023 will receive a UMC included in their vehicle delivery. In an effort to keep the process streamlined, inventory sales for vehicles built prior to 27 February 2023 will also be delivered with a UMC included.

As you can see from your Invoice, the vehicle you are assigned was built before the 27th of February, which means you will receive a UMC.

Tesla Canberra
Great to hear, less of a headache if the Sydney deliveries slip a week or two into April.

And there we go, the Turandot has stopped moving. All ships are just waiting outside Port Kembla for their turn to dock:

According to Daily Vessel Movements
  1. Turandot: Friday at ~2pm
  2. Paganella: Sunday at ~9am
  3. Grande Mirafiori: Sunday at ~midday
Nothing has really changed too much there so now, like the boats, we wait.
According to AAT Grande MIraFiori due today?
Then same dock Sunday Paganella then Turandot Monday

Although both Melb and Port Kembla dock stuff moves daily :( no new one for 15th yet.. So wait to it all moves again. Or Grande docks in the afternoon