Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
moved again :)
now
Grande Mirafiori Monday 20th
Paganella Wednesday 22nd evening
and Turandot Thursday 23rd morning
Which is bound to move again :)
Hate to be waiting for anything on docks :)
Yep. That was my read of their page too from earlier: Australian Model Y Waiting Room

Also, the Port Kembla website is...confusing. It now claims that two of the three are going to dock on Friday:

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 3.47.51 pm.png

These dates are just invented by Tesla, I honestly trust nothing they say anymore. People are making decisions based on timelines they are giving which is super frustrating and they never have any real answers
Agreed. My Melb MYP Day 0 order EDD just got shifted from Apr 14 - May 5 to Mar 19 - Mar 31 too. But won't trust anything until I get the delivery scheduling message.

Just spoke to Tesla because if it's ready for delivery on 17-March then I'd need to pay it off today (48 hours prior). Was advised they generally only get advised by trucking company that takes cars from dock to delivery centre on the day of. Then Tesla only need a day to register the car. So in theory, if trucking company delivers car tomorrow to Mulgrave, then car in theory could be ready on Friday 17-Mar. So basically I'll be finalising payment ASAP as I don't want this to be the reason I can't pick the car up. Overall though I think it's more likely that it will be next week that we start seeing movements of cars to delivery centre.

Just spoke to Tesla because if it's ready for delivery on 17-March then I'd need to pay it off today (48 hours prior). Was advised they generally only get advised by trucking company that takes cars from dock to delivery centre on the day of. Then Tesla only need a day to register the car. So in theory, if trucking company delivers car tomorrow to Mulgrave, then car in theory could be ready on Friday 17-Mar. So basically I'll be finalising payment ASAP as I don't want this to be the reason I can't pick the car up. Overall though I think it's more likely that it will be next week that we start seeing movements of cars to delivery centre.
any idea in your case when will the SMS be sent out to book your delivery? and have you already received sms/email "your delivery is approaching"?

And there we go, the Turandot has stopped moving. All ships are just waiting outside Port Kembla for their turn to dock:

View attachment 917636

According to Daily Vessel Movements
  1. Turandot: Friday at ~2pm
  2. Paganella: Sunday at ~9am
  3. Grande Mirafiori: Sunday at ~midday
Nothing has really changed too much there so now, like the boats, we wait.

Getting totally different dates here https://www.aaterminals.com.au/wp-content/uploads/document//PK Berthing Schedule 150323.pdf