Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, which bit is the joke? Was that not in your EDD or is it only having two options?
The car came off the boat on 13 March and it was assigned in RAV on 14 March. So, nearly 16/17 days to wash the car and get it to the dealership ready to pickup.
Waiting since 24 June 2022. Fully paid up like a lot of others here.
Pickup from Gold Coast dealership.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what are the scheduled arrivals in the Melbourne port? How much has the port delays affected the arrivals?
I can also see the ripple effect of this as ships waiting outside the port will now need to deliver and go back to China to pick up the next lot causing more delays.

• Helpful
Reactions: AyRe
The car came off the boat on 13 March and it was assigned in RAV on 14 March. So, nearly 16/17 days to wash the car and get it to the dealership ready to pickup.
Waiting since 24 June 2022. Fully paid up like a lot of others here.
Pickup from Gold Coast dealership.
I can understand that frustration. At the same time, it's been 9m3d according to an App on my phone since I placed the order...what's an extra two weeks at this point lol. :)

Reactions: grizzlybear
Yeah because there's a few hundred other cars also to process and they can't wave a wand and do them all instantly?
So, do you think that it is ok that the Turandot was scheduled to dock in Brisbane on 5 March (was kept off shore at anchor for over a week) and it takes nearly a month to process the cars and deliver them? All the time these ships are burning fossil fuels and wasting time, then the cars just sit there while a few guys wonder around and have a bit of a look at them, then someone finally drives them into an automatic car wash before the they are cleared?

Oh, it's biosecurity.... So what exactly do they do? have a look in the tire wells? perhaps a bit of a look under the car? 2 minutes work?
Yes, let's say two minutes work then off for a smoko...sound about rite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oct22
Good news!!!
897A09B5-6F1E-45FE-B150-FA9B0EFD8A18.jpeg
86AC8234-FC46-43B9-AF24-DDBA746C9F15.jpeg
27767983-3FEA-42BF-9F8F-4262C9B29D50.jpeg

Attachments

• 7CC6E376-2B8F-4402-A8CA-D0A442012E65.jpeg
    7CC6E376-2B8F-4402-A8CA-D0A442012E65.jpeg
    349.9 KB · Views: 35
Another Melb MYP on VP here, EDD just narrowed to 24-31st March
Same! Hoping for a schedule a delivery text in the next few days once the Paglia cars clear out. For anyone who is still here that had a car delivered from Viking Passama what was the turn around from ship docking to car pickup? Only reason i ask is my brother has a BYD on VP and BYD have told him they are needing to quarantine so end of month delivery is unlikely.

Reactions: evd200
I don't know what the black means but, as the Turandot did not come forward at the same time I am inclined to disagree with that interpretation. I guess we'll know if it's still there on Wed.

The only real change that I can see is that the Paganella was moved back one day to Friday.
Okay @Enters , it's officially just passed the "Black Bar" territory in the schedule and the Grande Mirafiori has not moved. If it still has not moved by EOD today then I'm going to suspect that it's going to continue not moving until the end of the bar (Thursday).

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 10.29.11 am.png
Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 10.29.36 am.png

Okay @Enters , it's officially just passed the "Black Bar" territory in the schedule and the Grande Mirafiori has not moved. If it still has not moved by EOD today then I'm going to suspect that it's going to continue not moving until the end of the bar (Thursday).

View attachment 919685View attachment 919686
By looking at those photos again, seems like they are unloaded on the land. Hope we can receive pickup date by today...

Reactions: krylonos