Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same Here, wondering when would be next text and How time they would give to schedule delivery? Don't want to make any payment before I receive an actual delivery date.
You literally copied my signature just right now;)... I have paid already anyway, still waiting for their bank to receive and clear the balance on my Tesla account. It is truly coming.

Received my "Delilvery is approaching" message via SMS and email. As Grand Mirafiori is docked and unloading, I suspect my car is on the Grand Mirafiori, instead of Turandot! Excitement is building!
Unless you get your car before the day after the Turandot docks I don't think we can say for sure which boat your car was on. We're certainly not going to be able to tell the difference between the Paganella and Turandot based on delivery date if the current AA Terminal timetable is accurate.

Reactions: advertisingfre
My understanding, from forums and one SA, is that it usually indicates that your car is now off the boat and in the dock...but...that could easily be false information. All we really know is that Tesla sent us a message saying "soon".
Well, the problem to us is 'how soon' - rocket soon or turtle soon... I guess morning coffee made me annoyed...then this SMS made me excited...