Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
9,000 km and "New" ?

1679605996518.png

View attachment 920732

I'm not getting any results on Ace website. So 2 other ships arriving Melbourne 27/3 & 28/3. Hopefully car will be in one of these ships
There is a high probability of that being the case OR it could be on Grande Mirafiori which is on its way down to Melbourne now.

Reactions: AyRe
There is a high probability of that being the case OR it could be on Grande Mirafiori which is on its way down to Melbourne now.

+1 on this for @AyRe
Keep a watch out for VK transfer ship Nabucco (I think this is a slim chance though) , Turandot (more likely), Grande Mirafiori (more likely) or Morning Crystal transfer ship Traviata (less likely) or Don Juan (somewhat likely). As you're in Melbourne it will happen when it happens unfortunately as there is a lot of ships to get through that port.

Reactions: AyRe
According to the schedule, Morning Crystal and Don Juan are both due to arrive in Brisbane on the same day (26/03)
I wonder how the port of Brisbane will handle this situation... 😰
I always figured the 26th was best case scenario for the Don Juan. The ship tracking sites don’t have it in Australian waters yet, plus it’s cars will need quarantine checking/cleaning before they can unload… in my mind I’m adding a week to that date.

Reactions: Elite Display
Just had my EDD of March 23 - March 30 pushed back to March 29 - April 19.

Frustrating as I have sold my car as from 30/3 and won’t have any wheels to get to and from work.

Delivery location is Miranda NSW, Day 0 order about 4:20pm.

Anyone had this change?
That’s so frustrating. Mine is still showing March 23 - 31. Day 0 MyP at 2 pm. Miranda pick up as well.

Reactions: 1001 and singo79