Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is subjective, but what do you think of the ride, is it firm or soft?
Honestly i don't know how to tell as I used to drive Focus Active SA 2019 series. Comparing these 2 vehicles, I feel the suspension very similar. This is my first SUV and I have never driven any SUV for more than one day. I have not changed the tire pressure yet, to me, it is soft.

My friends who drives 2022 GLS350 he told me while under slow speed they pretty much same.

I guess I could go on offroad to find out. But I have less experience....

Honestly i don't know how to tell as I used to drive Focus Active SA 2019 series. Comparing these 2 vehicles, I feel the suspension very similar. This is my first SUV and I have never driven any SUV for more than one day. I have not changed the tire pressure yet, to me, it is soft.

My friends who drives 2022 GLS350 he told me while under slow speed they pretty much same.

I guess I could go on offroad to find out. But I have less experience....
Thanks for that!

If the comparison to the 2022 GLS350 is accurate, then that would definitely mean your MY has the new soft suspension.
I've tested a 2022 MY and the ride was quite firm, nowhere close to the level of a Merc GLE/GLS and I've also driven both models.
What's more impressive is that you have the 20" Induction wheels which means the 19" Gemini should ride even better.

Rung Tesla and was told that cars at PK are in quarantine, pending inspection, clean and release. There is a backlog and they don't know when cars will be delivered, so I'm guessing the EDD was pushed back 4 weeks to cater for this. If it comes in earlier than 4 weeks, bonus!

Reactions: 1001
Any news that Autocare services is actually delivering those march cars yet? Haven't seen any posts indicating movement after what must be two weeks now. If they would post me a lock card, I'd gladly get down to Devonport and drive it home, if it could be gotten out of the blocked in car park that is.
I got a booking text for the 18th

Finally picked up my red MYP today. Order on launch day at lunch time, change colour from blue to msm and again to red. There was a small dent on the bonnet pick up the tesla dealership yesterday so rebooked pick up to today. It has been exactly 12 month since I paid my first deposit for M3P which i cancelled and changed to MYP so very glad to finally collect the tesla after 1 year.

Good luck to all still waiting. It's really like nothing I have driven before so the wait was worth it.

Pulled the trigger 2 hours ago in Brisbane. Ordered the MYRWD in white with 20” induction wheels and black interior. Very impressive vehicle IMO. Quoted April to June delivery but Kale (Brisbane) reckons April. Our friends received theirs in 2 months.
Good luck with your order. I hope you are right about April. My MYRWD (red, white, Gemini, Brisbane) was ordered in late October and I am expecting May delivery. I hope you don't mind that I hate your friends just a little bit. Lucky bastards, grumble, grumble...