Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've never really been able to understand why you would signup for VedaPrime, it's not like it makes it arrives quicker or even adds any certainty to the arrival date given the port situation.

Veda provides clarity around what to expect with the port delays.
I've never really been able to understand why people would diss a service without trying it first.

If it's not for you, don't use it. But some of us see plenty of value in his service - even me, who could track my car every step of the way via molace.

its asking for 15 digit VIN.... My VIN is 17 characters
It's not asking for a 15 digit VIN.

"Max 15 VIN numbers are allowed" means you can enter your 17 digit VIN, plus another 17 digit VIN, and another 17 digit VIN etc. Up to 15 times total.

It says enter the 15 digit vin but aren’t vins 17 characters?
VINS are 17 characters. The RoRo website says: ( Max 15 VIN numbers are allowed)
That just means you can enter up to 15 VINs on that input field.
I tried it... it says no result for my VIN...but at the bottom it also displays 'error input'

And its asking for 15 digit VIN.... My VIN is 17 characters
Same as above.

Finally a VIN assigned (different to the earlier disappearing VIN) and EDD changed this morning from Feb-May to May 26 - June 16.

I never got specific dates with the earlier disappearing VIN, so hopefully this is for real. Rego form is present now and working.

Sydney, Order date 10 Jan 2023, White/White/20"

Last edited:
Was just told by my SA that the reason i can no longer see the invoice details and payment section is because i had just declined a trade-in. He said the system will regenerate the current invoice status and the details should reappear within 24hr

Can someone remind me what text string I should be searching for in the source page to find my hidden VIN? The browser extension doesn't return anything

LRW
Searching for VIN assigned brought up nothing
vin code.png

Mine just changed to "TBD" and I have a hidden VIN, also a different VIN to the glitch the other day. Ordered 30/1 Blue/Black 19" MY RWD.
I too got, A VIN today and EDD changed to "TBD" and ordered an MY RWD white exterior and black interior on 13/11/22. located in Melb. I'm really excited.
Another thing I found, was that my new VIN is different from the glitched VIN that appeared and disappeared a few days ago.
This could possibly mean that everyone that got the 'glitched' VIN, was not actually their car or was a dummy.