Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made a payment last week and received the confirmation text message that it had been received but it never showed up in my account view.

I have looked at the source code and confirmed its there along with the initial order payment as well. The text string to search is "rawAmount"

Out of interest did anyone watch the new owner session Tesla ran earlier today? Was a really good summary for new owners.

I made a payment last week and received the confirmation text message that it had been received but it never showed up in my account view.

I have looked at the source code and confirmed its there along with the initial order payment as well. The text string to search is "rawAmount"

Out of interest did anyone watch the new owner session Tesla ran earlier today? Was a really good summary for new owners.
Do you have a link to that new owner session video?

I am in there, can see prepare for delivery but nothing about about payment method etc. Maybe it appears once a payment has been made?
Hi aliciar,
Yeah, you aren't seeing the correct screen yet. This is what I see when I login and press "Manage" on my order.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230504-154601.png
    Screenshot_20230504-154601.png
    330.1 KB · Views: 97
EDD got assigned today - 27 May to 17 June

Had hot hidden VIN on 22nd Apr.
Model Y RWD Blue on Black.. Gemini wheels.
Ordered 28th Oct...Brisbane.
Throw the VIN into the Molace website to see if you can track it this way.

This will tell you if you're on Palmela. If not, my guess is you are on Morning Crystal because your dates are 5 days after my own.

Reactions: grizzlybear
I got my "delivery is approaching" SMS and email today, but my VIN still hasn't appeared in any database or ship tracking sites. No idea if my car is on a ship, already unloaded, or about to board.

I did wonder if the SMS is auto-generated because today is the first day of the EDD window. Not being able to track the VIN doesn't give me confidence. But, the VIN has never disappeared which is good I guess.

I got my "delivery is approaching" SMS and email today, but my VIN still hasn't appeared in any database or ship tracking sites. No idea if my car is on a ship, already unloaded, or about to board.

I did wonder if the SMS is auto-generated because today is the first day of the EDD window. Not being able to track the VIN doesn't give me confidence. But, the VIN has never disappeared which is good I guess.
I got my delivery approaching when the boat had docked in Melbourne. Not sure that is normal was 3rd April. I knew what ship and been tracking it like a blood hound :)
It already had docked in Brisbane and Port Kembla almost a month before docking in Melb.
Think read there was a boat coming direct to Melb be why your RAV is not there yet.
Think took 2 days after it docked in Brisbane before I got mine. Normally done first place it docks in OZ.
It also took 18 days before delivery from docking for me :( Others quicker next door neighbour was 23 days after docking.

I got my delivery approaching when the boat had docked in Melbourne. Not sure that is normal was 3rd April. I knew what ship and been tracking it like a blood hound :)
It already had docked in Brisbane and Port Kembla almost a month before docking in Melb.
Think read there was a boat coming direct to Melb be why your RAV is not there yet.
Think took 2 days after it docked in Brisbane before I got mine. Normally done first place it docks in OZ.
It also took 18 days before delivery from docking for me :( Others quicker next door neighbour was 23 days after docking.
Cheers for the info, that's good to know. What you're saying makes sense, if the ship has docked which has triggered the SMS, then maybe it takes around 3 weeks to be delivered after docking, then that would put me within the 3 week window that starts today, so it more or less matches up.

Cheers for the info, that's good to know. What you're saying makes sense, if the ship has docked which has triggered the SMS, then maybe it takes around 3 weeks to be delivered after docking, then that would put me within the 3 week window that starts today, so it more or less matches up.
should add was over Easter as well.. Docked on the Monday before Good Friday.
Some people picked up cars the next week.. So RAV you expect soon.
not long to go for you.
Still no VIN For my Nov Model Y :(

Reactions: Raven01
Received the delivery approaching sms yesterday and the estimate delivery between 7th May to 28th May. It was 18th Apr to 9th May before.
When should I make the payment? Wait for the Tesla to reach out and confirm express delivery date or transfer the fund now?