Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here, ordered July 22, built in March and RAV entry date in middle of Apr. EDD changed twice from 18 Apr to 11 May, then 21 May.
No clue where is it or on which boat.
BTW, I’m based in Melbourne.
Meanwhile some other people get their cars within a couple of months of ordering. You have every reason to be sick of this. I hope the 21st of May somehow turns out to be true.

Reactions: notes_tly
Same here, ordered July 22, built in March and RAV entry date in middle of Apr. EDD changed twice from 18 Apr to 11 May, then 21 May.
Hope it comes quickly for you so RAV in April and still nothing that sucks mate. July orders should of already came by now
Seeing people ordered Feb-March getting VIN's.. just sucks

Reactions: notes_tly
I ordered pretty close to you, similar EDD, Sydney, same BD.
Just checked RAV, date of entry:16/05.
I also checked MOL, my MY is on SUNLIGHT ACE, headed to PORT KEMBLA, ETA 20/05.

Does anyone know likely how long will it take for Tesla to schedule my delivery at this stage? Huge thanks.

I'm hoping that appointments for the QLD cars that arrived on the Palmela ship start going out this week. 🤞

Yeah, I don't think they've really worked out the "final mile" that well yet. Some pretty big gaps in the sequence of orders, and those receiving (the exact same spec models).

BTW, by EDD has shifted a few times, now May 18th to June 8th (no comms yet on scheduling the pickup :( )

Still interested to know if anyone is aware of any cars built in April, recently picked up, having Ultra Sonic Sensors (USS) or not :)

Yeah, I don't think they've really worked out the "final mile" that well yet. Some pretty big gaps in the sequence of orders, and those receiving (the exact same spec models).

BTW, by EDD has shifted a few times, now May 18th to June 8th (no comms yet on scheduling the pickup :( )

Still interested to know if anyone is aware of any cars built in April, recently picked up, having Ultra Sonic Sensors (USS) or not :)
Tesla will need to advise customers who have current orders if they are making this change as happened For US , Uk and EU customers.

Today’s the day, fellows!
Picking up our MY RWD MSM with black interior and Gemini wheels from Port Melbourne.
OD - 25/12.

I will post some photos of the delivery center and the collection day experience if it helps.
Excellent!!.. All the best..

My Journey So far
Melbourne ,OD 21/11 MSM 20" Induction
RAV entered 10/05
Delivery approaching message 10/05
EDD still showing 16 May - June 5

Called Tesla, they don't have any further info
My Leasing company has been advised the earliest delivery date is June 30th couple of weeks before... Not sure what's going on. Lit bit disappointed.
Any idea guys

Cheers

Today’s the day, fellows!
Picking up our MY RWD MSM with black interior and Gemini wheels from Port Melbourne.
OD - 25/12.

I will post some photos of the delivery center and the collection day experience if it helps.
Congrats GB! Picked up RWD 2 weeks ago. White / white. Very happy!

Also saw a Super charger tech servicing chargers in CBD and it was mentioned Australia has the highest reliability rate metric in terms of functioning/reliability in world currently of chargers: 99.6%. All new chargers being rolled out across Oz will be V3 version.

It appears that discussions take place on weekly basis on future locations in Oz and that a significant amount of pre-work required with liaising with authorities/energy providers etc…

All those awaiting for MY - it is well worth it!

Attachments

• IMG_5938.jpeg
    IMG_5938.jpeg
    733.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5942.jpeg
    IMG_5942.jpeg
    637.2 KB · Views: 36
@RM2023 Depends on your location. I saw another post with MSM and induction wheels pickup in NSW. They got the text yesterday but pickup isn’t available until the second half of June.

@JonDarian @KonVS cons of living in regional without a car. Traded in privately for extra $5000. Left the house at 4ish AM (two Vlines to get to Melbourne) so I can pickup in Port Melbourne at 1 PM. The excitement kept us up all night.

Congrats GB! Picked up RWD 2 weeks ago. White / white. Very happy!

Also saw a Super charger tech servicing chargers in CBD and it was mentioned Australia has the highest reliability rate metric in terms of functioning/reliability in world currently of chargers: 99.6%. All new chargers being rolled out across Oz will be V3 version.

It appears that discussions take place on weekly basis on future locations in Oz and that a significant amount of pre-work required with liaising with authorities/energy providers etc…

All those awaiting for MY - it is well worth it!
That’s good to know. We could really use more chargers along the south west VIC.

Also just noticed : @JNTOZ posted pics of his MY and that have USS! :)

Reactions: XLBo
@RM2023 Depends on your location. I saw another post with MSM and induction wheels pickup in NSW. They got the text yesterday but pickup isn’t available until the second half of June.

@JonDarian @KonVS cons of living in regional without a car. Traded in privately for extra $5000. Left the house at 4ish AM (two Vlines to get to Melbourne) so I can pickup in Port Melbourne at 1 PM. The excitement kept us up all night.
@GB Yeaahoo...Happy for you. Exciting and wonderful times ahead. I am still waiting. I am close to Mulgrave location. May be my car is in the port waiting to be trucked down to Mulgrave. :)

Reactions: grizzlybear
Update:

Woke up this morning and my EDD has changed from 18th May - 8th June to 12th June to 30th June !! Pretty pissed :(

It's been sitting out at Port Kembla since the 2nd of May.
Exactly the same date changes for me, and I'm also at Port Kembla. It's especially annoying because I'm about to go overseas and I was really looking forward to the pickup experience. I don't want to have to get a friend to pick it up.