Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi beam, RM2003 and I have cars from Turandot and docked almost 2 weeks ago and RAV come up, but dates got pushed out to June 1 to June 13. Certainly this is not to say you won't have your car earlier than us, but Tesla's logistics is somewhat flawed. That been said, one of our friends also has the same EDD like us, but was contacted by Tesla yesterday and booked pickup on Friday, so I'm still having my fingers crossed and hasn't lost faith entirely.
Hi Deinau,
I am trying to get some information from Mulgrave through one of my fiends contact. Will update as soon as I get some

Reactions: bean2006 and deinau
Hey Y team. I have my Tesla RWD ordered 15th March, currently showing on Tesla website as May 26 - June 16. RAV date of entry is 18/05/2023. I am in Sydney. Do you guys think it is likely that my vehicle is on Grand Eagle?

According to Marinetraffic.com Grand Eagle is due to arrive at Port Kembla by ETA: 2023-05-23 09:59 LT (UTC +10) . . wondering if that is the one my vehicle is on?
Any thoughts on this guys? Also Build date is 26/04/2023. Or am I better off paying for Veda prime?

The Grand Eagle / Port Kembla mess is getting worse - yes, no way it was getting unloaded earlier. There's 14 boats for that specific port, which kind of lines up, a bit less than ~24 hours per stay for earlier ones.

As of today:
Grand Eagle-Arrival
Arrival: Monday, 5 June 2023 at 11:40
Number: 47
Number at port "Aat Port Kembla Terminal (106)": 14
Remaining: 12d17h

Is there a pattern that people can observe that Tesla prioritise those who have made payments than those sit back and hold on to their checks/cash? I have 2 friends who have earlier EDDs and both arranged settlement and final payment. I just instructed my leasing company to do the same and will watch sms notification for the next 48 hours.
I have been sending messages to SA and they have been quite helpful , I am sure they know more about your vehicle than system and can reveal if keep on insisting I believe

Reactions: deinau
Leasing company just confirmed payment made to Tesla today, however when I spoke with an SA this afternoon I was told Jo payment is required until the SMS is received. Does anyone who how to confirm whether payment is received by Tesla? I recall there is a way to confirm via source code of the account page?

Leasing company just confirmed payment made to Tesla today, however when I spoke with an SA this afternoon I was told Jo payment is required until the SMS is received. Does anyone who how to confirm whether payment is received by Tesla? I recall there is a way to confirm via source code of the account page?
Yes my payments turned up in the source code before I saw it in the account page. You search for "rawAmount" and hopefully recognise firstly the order deposit and then payments you make. Mine took one working day to get across from a 'big 4' bank.
However the "Payment Details" I later saw were not where I expected them based on other posts In TMC. I was looking in the "payment" option where you can see the credit card you have given Tesla, the posts seem to imply a "payment details" option should appear there.. But it is not there! It appears just as a "tick" on the "prepare for delivery" page. You click on the tick - the one in the yellow circle below - and it shows the details of payments made by expanding the current screen. I haven't seen anyone else showing this explicitly before. So I "found" this a few days after the payments arrived so I don't know when it first would have been visible. Hope this helps.

Also, my MYLR EDD in Melbourne hasn't changed yet as you can see here, still May 22 to Jun 12. Was hoping for this week as we are having a weekend away this coming weekend and wanted the Tesla to give it a good run in the country and get used to it. Looks very unlikely now.

9C9A9C4A-658D-4DDD-9150-05CCD50F2BED.jpeg

Yes my payments turned up in the source code before I saw it in the account page. You search for "rawAmount" and hopefully recognise firstly the order deposit and then payments you make. Mine took one working day to get across from a 'big 4' bank.
However the "Payment Details" I later saw were not where I expected them based on other posts In TMC. I was looking in the "payment" option where you can see the credit card you have given Tesla, the posts seem to imply a "payment details" option should appear there.. But it is not there! It appears just as a "tick" on the "prepare for delivery" page. You click on the tick - the one in the yellow circle below - and it shows the details of payments made by expanding the current screen. I haven't seen anyone else showing this explicitly before. So I "found" this a few days after the payments arrived so I don't know when it first would have been visible. Hope this helps.

Also, my MYLR EDD in Melbourne hasn't changed yet as you can see here, still May 22 to Jun 12. Was hoping for this week as we are having a weekend away this coming weekend and wanted the Tesla to give it a good run in the country and get used to it. Looks very unlikely now.

View attachment 940327
Thanks Leconte

I don’t have this ‘payment’ option, perhaps because I went for leasing? Do you mind outlining steps of getting the source code? I still wanted to check whether payment is received. Cheers!

So... my electrified friends........update ::

at 17:33 today, I received the SMS from Tesla requesting me to (finally) select Express Delivery appointment.

I naturally chose the earliest, which was 6th of June at Port Melbourne (still a couple of weeks away!!).
This will take it to over a month from unloading in Port Kembla to pickup in Melbourne.

I'll be getting those callipers out and checking those panel gaps, plus all the other checks (10 months of waiting will do that to a man).

Regardless, the relative certainty slightly helps at this point.

Onwards....

Thanks Leconte

I don’t have this ‘payment’ option, perhaps because I went for leasing? Do you mind outlining steps of getting the source code? I still wanted to check whether payment is received. Cheers!
Open your account in a web browser, select "Manage order" next to the car you ordered. On the next page, right click and choose "View source" or equivalent. Then use you search/find function to search for the terms. I don't know whether the same terms show up for lease payments, so you might try searching for "lease" and see what you find.

Thanks Leconte

Well you need an internet browser that supports looking at the html source code. On Windows I think Firefox has that, and on my ipad I have an excellent browser app, a german one called icabmobile which has a lot of spiffy functions including a "source code" function to show the html source and then an "in-page search" function. Safari doesn't support this. There is I think a google chrome Vin finder plug in (there are lots of posts on this in this forum) and I have used it but can't quite recall what it does. When you can see the html source code of the account page you just search (find) the string "rawAmount" and you may have to be careful to spell it exactly (upper and lower case) depending on the browser. This is done on the account page you get after you click on the "manage" option - for me the page that comes up as "Lecontes Tesla" with a picture of the car and the status of delivery, etc. The one where you can click on the order agreement, the final invoice, the rego papers etc.

Re leasing, I don't know if the search for payments made is for the same string or not but I would think it likely to be the same. Perhaps someone else who has searched the source code on a lease paid Tesla can comment. I would think at the very least your $350 or so order deposit would be there as rawAmount And presumably any other lease payments would be there nearby in the source code.

Last edited: