Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No idea, sorry. Tesla clearly told me that the new UMCs have the 8A/12A tails, yet other people are still receiving 10A/15A tails and are under the impression those are the new ones. Which is correct? Who knows with Tesla?
The UMCs from deliveries back in 2019/2020 were all 8A/12A tails. 10A/15A started coming in 2021.

The fact yours came with a CCS2 adaptor for Model S / Model X seems to indicate you got some weird SKU from inventory, possibly just a warehouse mistake.

The UMCs from deliveries back in 2019/2020 were all 8A/12A tails. 10A/15A started coming in 2021.

The fact yours came with a CCS2 adaptor for Model S / Model X seems to indicate you got some weird SKU from inventory, possibly just a warehouse mistake.
That's what I expected, but Tesla have told me the opposite. I sent photos, etc. They told me the 8A and 12A tails are the current ones.

How does part-payment work?

I understand that one can make multiple part payments by simply doing multiple direct deposits into the account details on the invoice, but I don't know where these deposits are reflected. I thought perhaps the final invoice PDF might show the running amount under the "less payments received" heading, but nothing has shown up about a week after transferring a small amount.

How does part-payment work?

I understand that one can make multiple part payments by simply doing multiple direct deposits into the account details on the invoice, but I don't know where these deposits are reflected. I thought perhaps the final invoice PDF might show the running amount under the "less payments received" heading, but nothing has shown up about a week after transferring a small amount.
You are supposed to be able to see the payments in a tab in your account (not the app). It can also be found in the source code if your account page.

hi, good news for Melbourne people,
I think Mulgrave schedule delivery texts are starting to be sent for lots of Melbourne orders that were on Grand Eagle.
I received to schedule your delivery text at 11 am today for my RWD White exterior and Black interior 19" car. OD on 13/11/22. The car was on Grand Eagle.
The earliest booking available is on the 9th of June and they give a 2-day window to schedule, so for me, it is the 9th and 10th of June. The available times for me are in the afternoon to 5 and on Saturday from 9 - 3.30.
Really excited, these two weeks of waiting for me are going to seem like forever!

You are supposed to be able to see the payments in a tab in your account (not the app). It can also be found in the source code if your account page.
Interesting thanks. On the website, under "Manage Account", I can only choose between the order agreement and the final invoice. The I go to Account, I see payment methods and history from the shop but not vehicle-related transactions.

Interesting thanks. On the website, under "Manage Account", I can only choose between the order agreement and the final invoice. The I go to Account, I see payment methods and history from the shop but not vehicle-related transactions.
There was a period where the site wasn't showing payments in people's accounts. It was then fixed and you could see them under "Manage Payments". I am too far along (everything finalised except actually getting a delivery date - I stupidly paid a month ago, before Tesla slid my dates back) to be able to see that any more, so can't show you a screen grab.

You might be best to text Tesla. Maybe them "fixing" the site was actually them changing something in each account to show the payments? They should be able confirm that they can see your payment, and the exact amount still owing.

Not sure if already mentioned, but Grand Eagle now scheduled to dock in PK 6 June.

Could live with that if it actually happens.
This is the queue right now for that berth as per the Port Authority site. Mostly it seems reasonable since it's 8 in queue / 10 days to go.

Grand Eagle
Arrival: Tue, 6 June 2023, 11:40 AEST
Number: 33
Number at berth "Aat Port Kembla Terminal (106)": 8
Remaining: 10d2h

⚓ "Bbc Weser": PORT => Sat, 27 May 2023, 13:00 AEST
⛴️ "Paganella": Sat, 27 May 2023, 14:00 AEST => Tue, 30 May 2023, 06:00 AEST
⛴️ "Sunlight Ace": Wed, 31 May 2023, 11:01 AEST => Fri, 2 June 2023, 14:01 AEST
⛴️ "Elegant Ace": Wed, 31 May 2023, 09:37 AEST => Fri, 2 June 2023, 14:44 AEST
⛴️ "Kota Bahagia": Sat, 3 June 2023, 15:39 AEST => Sat, 3 June 2023, 15:39 AEST
⛴️ "Euphrates Highway": Fri, 2 June 2023, 10:36 AEST => Sun, 4 June 2023, 23:36 AEST
⛴️ "Dream Beauty": Mon, 5 June 2023, 12:21 AEST => Tue, 6 June 2023, 12:21 AEST
⛴️ "Sirius Highway": Tue, 6 June 2023, 09:06 AEST => Tue, 6 June 2023, 23:06 AEST
⛴️ "Grand Eagle": Tue, 6 June 2023, 11:40 AEST => Thu, 8 June 2023, 09:40 AEST

Is anybody in a position to summarise the journey of cars with a Build Date of 3rd April?

So many people have provided so much information about so many shiploads of cars that the ODs, EDDs, BDs, VINs, RAVs, Final Invoices and Delivery Schedules have become so fragmented it's very difficult to keep track of where any one group of cars might be in the whole process.

My order date was 1 Jan 2023, original EDD of Feb-May, VIN appeared on 5th May, showed up in RAV 2 days later and Final Invoice issued, showing BD of 3 April, EDD changed to 17 May - 3 June, Registration document received and sent back, EDD changed to 31 May - 21 June.

I'm really hoping the car is not one of that group supposedly languishing in the salty breezes of Port Kembla dock, taking delivery of bird contents, dust, insects and constantly in fear of hail damage, prior to embarking on that bug-splatting, stone-chipping, mud-splashing, chassis-warping hell-ride to Melbourne on a shonky truck, driven by a madman.

In my case, the car then faces being placed aboard another ship, possibly Spirit of Tasmania, for a potentially high impact night plying Bass Strait, On arrival in Devonport it will be lovingly detailed, paint damage hastily hidden, then redo plates attached, ahead of another above-mentioned hell-ride down the Midland Highway to Hobart.

Any light you can shed would be much appreciated.

R3

• Funny
Reactions: bean2006