Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sunlight Ace needs to get lost from Berth 105 by tonight so Dream Beauty and Euphrates Highway can do their business before Grand Eagle arrives.
PK website still has GE docking at 106 but the AAT pdf has it planned for 105. We'll see which one is correct when the time comes.

Today's AAT Berthing Schedule is out. Good news is Grand Eagle is still docking on Sunday.

It would be good to hear from people (NSW, ACT) if/when they are picking up their cars that were on Paganella or Viking Passama yet. That would give us an idea of yard congestion, and when we can expect our cars on Sunlight Ace, Grand Eagle and Morning Crystal.

Reactions: undefined_boat
FYI...first EV and I live in inner west in sydney...so can't charge at home, no drive.

I have a bit of charging anxiety, plan is to use marickville metro on a saturday morning. They have two 50Kw chargers there.

My other concern is the "charge to 100% once a week"...since I travel a lot...so...I dunno...wee bit concerned.

But in all seriousness finding a suitable safe ICE car isnt easy either!

My previous May-June just got updated! To 6/6-27/6!

How unexpected!
Mine too. Apparently a cancellation and a bit of complaining and they have a car waiting to be offloaded. My concern is the suspension upgrade as now the build date is 10 March instead of 25 April. Anyone has any idea when they switched to comfort suspension? Conflicting information on internet.

P.S. with your username, I can see what you did there.

Mine too. Apparently a cancellation and a bit of complaining and they have a car waiting to be offloaded. My concern is the suspension upgrade as now the build date is 10 March instead of 25 April. Anyone has any idea when they switched to comfort suspension? Conflicting information on internet.

P.S. with your username, I can see what you did there.

I found my VIN in RAV, registered on 10/5. Was yours the same? Have you been able to deduce which ship yours might be on?

Cars are still showing up in RAV for the first time today that were on Turandot so keep checking. It may have made it but with the ship leaving on the 25/4 it may have been too tight. Annoying as you ordered a few days before me but your configuration is the most common one, so it's slower to get.

You may well be on Paglia which left Shanghai on Monday 8/5 if it didn't make it, or Morning Cherry which leaves on Tuesday 16/5 but arrives in Melbourne before Paglia. Have you tried putting it into Molace just to rule out the possibility of it coming with a MOL operated ship? RoRo

I found my VIN in RAV, registered on 10/5. Was yours the same? Have you been able to deduce which ship yours might be on?
Maybe try the above link to see if you get shipping information. I suspect it's already onshore so it's more of a satisfying your curiosity case than anything. It's happening!!