Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had 2 on order, Y in Qld and 3 in ACT as a backup in case the Y didn't arrive in time for eofy.
On Monday I got the pickup date option on Thurs or Fri this week. Unfortunately one of my employees fractured her ankle on Sunday and can't work, so I'm helping fill the gap and can't fly to ACT to pick up... so now just down to the Y in QLD... which is docked, but not confident in getting by eofy.
That is a good interesting life to have....

Melbourne Update: Bergamot Ace is scheduled to berth on 26/June five days later than expected. Turandot departed Shanghai on 12/June and is currently off the coast of Mackay, Qld. It's expected arrival time to Port Phillip Bay is 25/Jun. A scheduled time at the port for this vessel is not currently available. Although at least two days of waiting outside the bay should be expected

Reactions: YSooSerious
Ok this is getting annoying for me but might be of some help to one of you guys. I texted and called Tesla this morning to say I couldn’t do the June 30 pickup. Tesla said they’d get Alexandria to call me and arrange a time. Instead I get another text again with the June 30 date but now only offering 6:30pm to 8:00pm time slots in half hour increments. I am guessing they are really keen to get EOFY deliveries happening so if your car is logistically able to be delivered I am guessing it will be. Fingers crossed for you guys.

Ok this is getting annoying for me but might be of some help to one of you guys. I texted and called Tesla this morning to say I couldn’t do the June 30 pickup. Tesla said they’d get Alexandria to call me and arrange a time. Instead I get another text again with the June 30 date but now only offering 6:30pm to 8:00pm time slots in half hour increments. I am guessing they are really keen to get EOFY deliveries happening so if your car is logistically able to be delivered I am guessing it will be. Fingers crossed for you guys.
Did you check your VIN in REVcheck website? My VIN is still not available in REV website, I wonder if that means it hasn't been registered yet? or Paperwork hasn't been completed by Tesla?

Reactions: LWR15K
All I can see is this when I click on the not so express delivery schedule link that I received yesterday and today

Attachments

• IMG_8751.jpeg
    IMG_8751.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8751.jpeg
    IMG_8751.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Gior and BabyTyrone
Did you check your VIN in REVcheck website? My VIN is still not available in REV website, I wonder if that means it hasn't been registered yet? or Paperwork hasn't been completed by Tesla?
VIN in the REV only happens when the ship first arrives at "any" port. They apply this to all vehicles on the ship regardless of which port they're being delivered to

Reactions: BabyTyrone
Where to check this? could you please post the URL

The VIN number is required and state

Reactions: satred
Please how do I know if Tesla has received the payment for my vehicle? My novated company (SGfleet) said they have made the payment(they shared the remittance receipt from the bank). But I kept getting texts and emails from Tesla stating that payment is still outstanding. My pickup appointment is tomorrow at 3 pm.

Please how do I know if Tesla has received the payment for my vehicle? My novated company (SGfleet) said they have made the payment(they shared the remittance receipt from the bank). But I kept getting texts and emails from Tesla stating that payment is still outstanding. My pickup appointment is tomorrow at 3 pm.
I believe Tesla will send you an email but it can be 1-2 days later. Probably give your SA a ring is faster
Sometimes the fund can get up to 3 days to arrive at Tesla

Does your remittance receipt have your Tesla RN# on it? That will help when it comes to proof of payment.

I paid yesterday morning from my bank account and late evening could see the Payment received update in Tesla account
1687398644708.png