Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, as they say in the classics... "I'm in".

Order placed today for MY RWD, and have completed as much as I can in the account for trade-in and so forth. Waiting on a final valuation on the trade in now.

I'm guessing it's too early still for me to get access to charger information and number of free/busy ports in the app? I have a supercharger I will be relying on for a weekly commute, so was hoping that I could start observing the busy/quiet times to plan the day best.

Feels good to know that I'm on the path to cutting yet more fossil fuels out of the atmosphere to be honest!

Well, as they say in the classics... "I'm in".

Order placed today for MY RWD, and have completed as much as I can in the account for trade-in and so forth. Waiting on a final valuation on the trade in now.

I'm guessing it's too early still for me to get access to charger information and number of free/busy ports in the app? I have a supercharger I will be relying on for a weekly commute, so was hoping that I could start observing the busy/quiet times to plan the day best.

Feels good to know that I'm on the path to cutting yet more fossil fuels out of the atmosphere to be honest!
I hope it goes well for you. I have my car, and can't see any supercharger information in the app. You can search for them on the screen in your car. Apparently you set them as a destination and the car will precondition the battery by the time you arrive (it takes about 20 mins). I say apparently because there are no superchargers in range of my car. The map does not show any non-Tesla chargers, so you need to use mobile apps like ABRP and Plugshare to find those. The car won't precondition on the way to non-Tesla chargers.

Once you have your car, and it is linked to your app, then you will be able to see controls (unlock, open trunk, open drunk, turn on climate controls, etc) and charging information for your current charging session (including AC charging).

You might be able to get an idea how busy your nearby Supercharger is by checking Plugshare, but a lot of people fail to check-in on Plugshare and you'll only see a portion of the charge sessions there.

Reactions: Midnight Man
I can’t be present all the time to monitor posting referrals.
This is strictly forbidden as in the past it has Turned the forum int a zoo of competing referral advertisements.
If a member needs a referral code to purchase a Tesla they can PM another member or ask more broadly; however I will not allow advertising of your referral codes.
LOL it was a joke, seriously who would advertise "I'll give you a referral." Like "hey Elone give me a referral." LOL stupid peeps are cancelling -$400 creating a new order +$400 and referral $750 - $50 ROFL my head hurts alrdy = expecting life time banned lol. BTW how do I give a referral lol.....

LOL it was a joke, seriously who would advertise "I'll give you a referral." Like "hey Elone give me a referral." LOL stupid peeps are cancelling -$400 creating a new order +$400 and referral $750 - $50 ROFL my head hurts alrdy = expecting life time banned lol. BTW how do I give a referral lol.....
The problem with a discussion over the internet is that tone and context is often lost, so if something is meant to be a joke you may need to be a bit more specific and or add emojis.
As an example the post quoted appears to me to be that of someone called out who is trying to wheedle out of the embarrassment or shame by saying “it’s a joke - LOL” but that’s a good example of how the lack of context and tone can cause misunderstanding.

Question: has anyone used Brighte Capital (Canberra) for the loan? My pickup date is tomorrow, and I've paid the remaining amount in cash. The cash payment shows up in the Tesla account, but the amount required now shows up precisely as my financed amount. When will the finance company usually settle the fund? I'm worried that pickup is tomorrow, but the payment still shows "Additional payment required". Thanks.

Question: has anyone used Brighte Capital (Canberra) for the loan? My pickup date is tomorrow, and I've paid the remaining amount in cash. The cash payment shows up in the Tesla account, but the amount required now shows up precisely as my financed amount. When will the finance company usually settle the fund? I'm worried that pickup is tomorrow, but the payment still shows "Additional payment required". Thanks.
I'd chase the financier ASAP.

I was just about to order, and was talking to a chap from Tesla, and specifically asked how payment works because I'm going with alternate finance too.

From what was explained to me yesterday, the finance payment needs to be made at least 2 days prior to pick-up date (I'm guessing Tesla need time to verify receipt of payment etc.).

I'd chase the financier ASAP.

I was just about to order, and was talking to a chap from Tesla, and specifically asked how payment works because I'm going with alternate finance too.

From what was explained to me yesterday, the finance payment needs to be made at least 2 days prior to pick-up date (I'm guessing Tesla need time to verify receipt of payment etc.).
Thanks, I will chase it up.