Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Authorized 75D Uncorking delivery deadline?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those that understand this question:

Is the deadline July 1st in the US and June 15th in the UK?

-By deadline I mean any cars delivered after the date getting corporate authorization to get uncorked at the
local SC.

I took delivery on June 16th from Devon, PA. My DS said July 1st is the deadline when I reached out to him a couple of days ago.
Not sure whether it's going to do any good to call and bitch about it. Considering it..any one know if that will help?
Need to make a pot of coffee and sit down to read the big thread on this topic one of these days.

Tesla corporate claims to have a list of VINs that are eligible for uncorking. If you go to the service center, their computers will have a "performance uncork" tab if your car is on that VIN list. If not, they will tell you that it requires hardware (which it doesn't for a D) or some other song and dance. Its all lies apparently. They will never admit to it unless you're really persuasive somehow.

Tesla corporate claims to have a list of VINs that are eligible for uncorking. If you go to the service center, their computers will have a "performance uncork" tab if your car is on that VIN list. If not, they will tell you that it requires hardware (which it doesn't for a D) or some other song and dance. Its all lies apparently. They will never admit to it unless you're really persuasive somehow.

This is very true. Someone in the other thread had mentioned that they literally showed him the computer screen and he saw the flag for "uncork eligible" or something of that nature. So it seems best to ask your DS or call the service center.