Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot cameras unavailable?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Replaced yesterday, all's well now. Took about an hour for the tech to install it.
20210119_142942.jpg

Same issue for past few days now. Looks like a bad driver side camera since dash cam doesn't have it recording.

2 issues so far (front passenger door has popping noise on opening or closing) for a new 50k+ car, and Elong's teasing FSD when there's quite a few with camera issues...

Only thing that may redeem it is if my scheduled mobile service will fix the issues or not
Door is easy fix, mine was. FSD...my money is on from some other company before Tesla.

Got this error today. I'm thinking it is a firmware / software issue, though, as both repeater cameras are blank when I activate them or shift to reverse. Also noticed that my Sentry videos show garbled pictures for the front camera. Was able to get a mobile service appointment for this coming Thursday.

Bad thing is....my car turned 3 years old this past Thursday.........go figure.

Add to that, my 3 year old phone (bought the same day as my Tesla) decided to stop working this morning. Woke up to a blank screen, and nothing I do will get it going again. Quick Internet search shows a lot of folks are having this issue with my model of phone (Google Pixel 3XL). When it rains, it pours.....

Keith

Got this error today. I'm thinking it is a firmware / software issue, though, as both repeater cameras are blank when I activate them or shift to reverse. Also noticed that my Sentry videos show garbled pictures for the front camera. Was able to get a mobile service appointment for this coming Thursday.

Bad thing is....my car turned 3 years old this past Thursday.........go figure.

Add to that, my 3 year old phone (bought the same day as my Tesla) decided to stop working this morning. Woke up to a blank screen, and nothing I do will get it going again. Quick Internet search shows a lot of folks are having this issue with my model of phone (Google Pixel 3XL). When it rains, it pours.....

Keith
This morning when I drove to work, all was fine again......repeater cameras worked when in reverse, no warning signs on dash, Sentry videos clear, etc. Still have my appointment for Thursday morning, and not planning to cancel it.

keith

I'm driving yesterday and all of a sudden got cruise control/autopilot unavailable. Then it was saying automatic emergency braking unavailable. This went on for probably an hour or so and then just started working again. I know the cameras can get blocked etc, but it wasn't raining/snowing, it was different streets, after parking etc. I thought maybe the 12volt was about to give up the ghost again and then it just started working again and was fine the rest of the day. Anyone else experience this?