Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot order page gone from my account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They do not include ap with srplus i had it added today. There is no price adjustment other than the change in price of the vehicle. Those who think they will get AP for free not happening those who say they have or are, need to check the details
I ordered march 8th. Added AP changed my price to new module today. AP is not standard on vehicles bought before april 12th you will need to pay to add it. It is deactivated for srplus users after the trial period. People stop writing assumptions get facts show proof or just stop writing period.

They do not include ap with srplus i had it added today. There is no price adjustment other than the change in price of the vehicle. Those who think they will get AP for free not happening those who say they have or are, need to check the details
I ordered march 8th. Added AP changed my price to new module today. AP is not standard on vehicles bought before april 12th you will need to pay to add it. It is deactivated for srplus users after the trial period. People stop writing assumptions get facts show proof or just stop writing period.

Did your trial end today? Why wouldn't you wait until at least April 22nd? I'm expecting some sort of sale to coincide with the FSD demo.

Reactions: T.Antony
Did your trial end today? Why wouldn't you wait until at least April 22nd? I'm expecting some sort of sale to coincide with the FSD demo.
I have yet to receive my m3 sr+. All the way in Toronto assuming that is reason on top of the fact that i chose white interior. I would consider waiting but since i have ordered since march 8th i could get delivery soon did not want to risk it given the price fluctuations. It was either i stayed with what i had paying 700 more for paint or add AP for 2700 so i went with it.

Oh good point. In fact, I think at some point in the future, Tesla will start giving out FSD for free in order to support their ride share network. Think about it. They’re gonna take 30% of every ride so it would benefit them to have all cars (or at least those who sign up for a ride share account) be FSD-ready. But you’re right, we might have something coming 4/22.

Specifically, when I click 'manage' on the list of my cars this is what I get - it used to be that I could buy Autopilot upgrade there:

Untitled.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: willow_hiller
Hm, yeah. It's still showing to the left of accessories on my account and definitely missing on yours. Worth chatting with Tesla service if you were looking to upgrade.
Yes I guess this is the only option at this point - I wanted to check what the prices are nowadays with all of these rapid fire changes. I got the FSD 'promo' on one of our cars but wanted to check the FSD upgrade price on an early 2018 RWD (we have EAP) as well as a recent 2019 AWD that we bought with Basic Autopilot for 3k.