Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Average Wh/mi since owning?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
257b2bb6-5343-43b7-9bf8-0a9fdfc70894-png.581372
View attachment 581372 It’s a small sample so far. Makes sense the higher mileage cars have all been through winter.

This one :)

If people want to continue to contribute, please do post:

Variant - Mileage - #months - Wh/mile as reported by the car

I am only going to plot UK owners for now, as that's the forum subsection we're in. It's Model 3 for now, but would be willing to plot other Teslas if enough post and include all info

last winter I averaged about 300 wh/m this year it is going to be nearer 400
sadly its not becasue I have turned into a hooligan
Last winter I was driving 300 miles a week, 260 miles of which was 2 long A road journeys each week.
this year it will be more like 50 miles a week with my longest regular journey being about 6 miles.

If anyone does re-summarise the data from these posts, it would be worth omitting data points from outside the UK (or at very least highlighting the exceptions) as these significantly skewed the previous results due to different climate conditions. Results from California etc are simply not going to be achievable in the UK.
They didn’t make it onto the last graph ;)

Model 3 LR 2020 - 3000 miles, 4 months, 307wh/m avg

I have only done 2 long journeys in the car, everything else is <30 miles one way

Before the recent very wet and cold spell the lifetime avg at around 2k miles was 280.