Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here she is... after so much drama surrounding my delivery and rescheduling twice due to Tesla fumbling my financing, my bank fumbling it, and FedEx totally screwing up next day shipping.... it was all worth it!!! Meet Rey... White Dual Motor non-p.... love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!

I just had my delivery canceled due to an airbag problem during dealer prep this afternoon. So I can relate to how you felt during the reschedules.

Unfortunately, I now have to wait for another car.

Love your charts! On the Orders US map, are you aware that some of the Canadian provinces are popping up inside a state (see Quebec in Colorado, BC in Okla, New Brunswick in NJ). Minor glitch and maybe not worth fixing...

Thanks!

I'll look again when I have access to my PC. I noticed a bug in the Google Chart - the data placement is automatic - that some provinces were appearing in the US only map. I'm guessing MAnitoba was being interpreted as MAssachussets or something? I can't control that. I already switched to long names instead of 2-digit codes to avoid some of this.

Last edited:
Here she is... after so much drama surrounding my delivery and rescheduling twice due to Tesla fumbling my financing, my bank fumbling it, and FedEx totally screwing up next day shipping.... it was all worth it!!! Meet Rey... White Dual Motor non-p.... love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!
My girl is already jealous of my ordered Tesla and I haven’t so much as named her yet. Good luck with all that pillow talk. At least you have your priorities straight.

I’m torn between Felicity and Trillian for my Red 3D
Already got my vanity plate. IOIOIO
READ IT LETTER BY LETTER ฿^)
Also it’s binary for the answer to Life The Universe and Everything ;p

Reactions: AnarchyEOD
Congratulations!

I just had my delivery canceled due to an airbag problem during dealer prep this afternoon. So I can relate to how you felt during the reschedules.

Unfortunately, I now have to wait for another car.
Thanks, and I promise you... it’s worth every second. I’m so pleased with it now. I hope your wait isn’t long.

time to go on amazon, buy a dragy, pay for same day shipping, and give all us AWD waiters what we've been screaming for!o_O

congrats by the way!

I’m up near Lake George. I87N. I picked Mass but my Boss picked Mt Kisco I believe. My sales tax is mass. at 6.25 instead of 7.00 here in Washington county NY. Need to make sure I get the $2000 rebate. Must be delivered in NY I read? Either way I believe we qualify for home delivery where we live so who knows what will really happen.
Not sure who you meant by we but it is 128 miles ... and I have a trade-in.

I’m up near Lake George. I87N. I picked Mass but my Boss picked Mt Kisco I believe. My sales tax is mass. at 6.25 instead of 7.00 here in Washington county NY. Need to make sure I get the $2000 rebate. Must be delivered in NY I read? Either way I believe we qualify for home delivery where we live so who knows what will really happen.

I'm doing the same with my P3D...tax is 9.5% at my home, 7.75% at my parents house 12 miles away. Took me some time but managed to get the bank to approve the loan for my parents address instead. Saving almost $1400 doing that.

Reactions: wesley888
Reserved 3/31/2016 online
Ordered 6/27/18
Updated with white interior with the url trick 7/25/2018
Model 3 AWD non-p
msm
areo
Sept-Nov
Bay eara, CA

I was tortured by the wait, and suddenly got an email asking for quick delivery late this afternoon noon. After quick and firm confirmation, a newly assigned delivery advisor called me and set up the pickup for next weekend. Everything happened within two hours. Still cannot believe it.

My Prepare for Delivery was never finished since my driver's licence expiration needs an update. No VIN yet.

I tried for a last minute exterior color change to white, but was quoted $1000 more, and likely change of delivery date, so skipped that. Also confirmed the url edit worked, at least in late July.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180817-194117.png
    Screenshot_20180817-194117.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 81
:(:(:(:(
Ordered 6/27/18
Model 3 AWD non-p
msm
areo
Sept-Nov
Bay eara, CA

I was tortured by the wait, and suddenly got an email asking for quick delivery late this afternoon noon. After quick and firm confirmation, a newly assigned delivery advisor called me and set up the pickup for next weekend. Everything happened within two hours. Still cannot believe it.

My Prepare for Delivery was never finished since my driver's licence expiration needs an update. No VIN yet.

I tried for a last minute exterior color change to white, but was quoted $1000 more, and likely change of delivery date, so skipped that. Also confirmed the url edit worked, at least in late July.
Congrats.
I really want white now! But they are jumping my destination charge from $1000 to $1200 if I do! And no idea how it will affect delivery I’m sooo confused :(

Reactions: S5S5G6
Ordered 6/27/18
Model 3 AWD non-p
msm
areo
Sept-Nov
Bay eara, CA

So jelly. I'm also in the Bay Area, reserved in store, ordered earlier than you, and heard nothing.