Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWDs on the way to Canada?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im from Vancouver. I got an email on Friday and was told to expect delivery in 5 to 20 business days.

Vin: 108***
Model: White AWD performance with performance upgrade and white interior
Reserved: March 31st 2016
Ordered: June 26th 2018 about 10 minutes after AWD was released for Canadian reservation holders. I think around 5:10pm. I also never changed my order or called in as I figured they were busy enough

Im from Vancouver. I got an email on Friday and was told to expect delivery in 5 to 20 business days.

Ordered: June 26th 2018 about 10 minutes after AWD was released for Canadian reservation holders. I think around 5:10pm. I also never changed my order or called in as I figured they were busy enough

I guess I feel lucky because I reserved March 31st, ordered on the morning of June 27th yet I'm getting mine tomorrow. You and me have the exact same config and VIN range as well.

Same with me. How did you get your VIN? I still have no word on my delivery date though.

I am feeling like the red headed stepchild. I am a line waiter, June 27/18 configuration, red AWD, 19's. All cash and Vancouver pickup. But...crickets?

Although I have a VIN and DA assigned, it's also been crickets for me. I had to call the 1-888 number to find out a VIN and DA has already been assigned. I still have had no contact from Tesla, not phone, e-mail, or anything. I'm also all cash.

EAP. No FSD

Interesting. Unless things are truly random, the only plausible explanations for \why my order seems to be generating more activity than yours are: (1) the red paint, (2) the 19" wheels, or (3) your lack of FSD.

*Edit: or... (4), Tesla is being strategic about where the vehicles will actually be driven/seen by others, and is making some interesting assumptions about WOM value in Cobble Hill vs. Abbotsford.

More emails from my IDA today - we set up a delivery date and I got my VIN! Delivery date was any time after Sept. 13 but scheduling-wise, Sept. 20 worked better so that's what I picked. Delivery will be at the Service Centre at Powell and Commercial Drive. Of course, this could change if there are any delays at the border, etc.

Reactions: palon and rounderjd